Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Simon Line

Just noticed that there isn't a thread for the lines of out favorite doctor Simon. So you know how it works, first to 50 wins. Vote only once per day.

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (1)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (1)
    Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (1)
    sigpic

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (2)
      Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (1)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (3)
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (4)
          sigpic

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (4)
            Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (2)
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (5)
              Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (2)
              sigpic

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (6)

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (7)
                  sigpic

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (8)

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (9)

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (10)
                        sigpic

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (11)

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (12)
                            sigpic

Comment

Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (12)
                              Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (1)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X