This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you found out TOO much about SGU?

There are now so many threads, videos, interviews etc etc about SGU that its pretty hard to avoid the spoilers.

Personally I am somewhere in the middle of the spoiler-scale. I know about the cast, have seen the trailers, seen the ship, heard bits and pieces about the first episode and some of the theories but apart from that I don't think I am doing too bad.

What about you? Have you stumbled across too much or want to know more?

Try and avoid giving up too much if can in this thread, or use spoiler tags if needed. I am just curious as to how many people have inadvertantly stumbled across info they didn't really want to know.
    sigpic

No way, man.

I want a complete 360 degree view of the Destiny so I can recreate it in Lego form.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      No way, man.

I want a complete 360 degree view of the Destiny so I can recreate it in Lego form.
      Anything becomes infinitely cooler when it is put in lego form.

Good luck on your lego quest my friend.
      sigpic

Comment

No way, man.

Have you ever heard the concept of breaking the fourth wall?

Me I'm pretty content. I think we are in the right area that we know what SGU is about but not too much that we can predict storylines
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          There are now so many threads, videos, interviews etc etc about SGU that its pretty hard to avoid the spoilers.

Personally I am somewhere in the middle of the spoiler-scale. I know about the cast, have seen the trailers, seen the ship, heard bits and pieces about the first episode and some of the theories but apart from that I don't think I am doing too bad.
          Im about the same, I don't mind finding out that much though... it helps gets me excited...
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I know whatever they put out there is skimming the surface. I've watched the trailer a couple of times...in the past ten minutes...
            I miss Orilla.

Comment

Do you know how to break the Universe?

You make a giant lego statue of a lego brick. The coolness will break the Universe. That's how you do it.

Good luck on your lego quest my friend.
              Thank you.

Comment

I thought they should have kept what the destiny looked like a secret. It just seems like now there's really nothing to expect.... nothing to make you want to watch SGU so badly it hurts and make you feel that each day to the premier is drawn out and agonizing. On second thought...

Although I don't regret watching the teasers and seeing the spoilers... I couldn't keep myself away from all of the wonderful SGU info. And as I'm an administrator on Stargate Wiki, I had to be able to make sure the info being added was correct

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

No I don't think that I have heard too much about SGU. The info they have already released has only gotten me even more excited for the premiere of SGU.

Comment

No way, man.

i no this is off topic, but good luck mate, i want a picture of it when ur done lol

Comment

I know pretty much nothing about it other than the odd bits and pieces. I've been able to keep myself sort of distanced from Gateworld as of late to help limit what I learn. Can't wait for the new series so I can be 95% surprised of what goes on.

sigpic

Comment

i can never know too much SGU!

Comment

I've seen most of the trailers. Seen a few things on the cast. I've read about a few of the theories about the show. But not too much. So I should be nice and suprised come October 2.

Comment

They should do a Lego Stargate game instead of Stargate Worlds...
                            As for learning too much about SGU...Well, we all know that SGU is the lovechild of Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek: Voyager, so, really...what surprises could TPTB possibly hold for us?
                            Also, I hear some guy Homer wrote about another guy trying to get home a long while ago as well. Wonder if it was Homer Simpson. If it was him, then Jack loves him. And if Jack loves Homer, then the writers obviously know about him. Hmmm...RIP-OFF!

Comment

I've watched everything and i'd assume that i've read everything also. With that in mind, i havent seen anything that i'd class as a major spoiler issue for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X