This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Anubis Alive???

I remember in the episode Lockdown from season 8 that Anubis took over the russian colonel's body and traveled through the stargate to that ice planet.

Obviously too cold for the russian to survive, but is it possible for Anubis to still be alive???

And if he is still alive, is it possible for him to return to his form we saw him in seasons 6 and 7???

(I'm writing a fan fic and I need to know!?!)
    ...Destroyer of all...

Anubis is indeed alive and did return to haunt the SGC later.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
      Anubis is indeed alive and did return to haunt the SGC later.
      Oh sweet! Thanks very much!
      ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

Spoiler:
        Of course, there was Oma Desala, and the big boom boom pow battle between them.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Alive is a bad definition:
          Anubis is neither alive nor dead
          Spoiler:
          he's half-ascended and stuck in an endless fight with Oma Desala
          sigpic
          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by JadeStarkiller View Post
            I remember in the episode Lockdown from season 8 that Anubis took over the russian colonel's body and traveled through the stargate to that ice planet.

Obviously too cold for the russian to survive, but is it possible for Anubis to still be alive???

And if he is still alive, is it possible for him to return to his form we saw him in seasons 6 and 7???

(I'm writing a fan fic and I need to know!?!)
            Watch Threads, season 8 (the third to the last episode of the season) and decide for yourself.

Comment

Aubis is gone because at the end of Season 8 when his fleet were attacking Dakara and when it shows him in the "higher plane", Dr Jacksons conseption was a Roadside cafe and Oma was a waitress and Anubis was the fat guy in the black suit Oma turned to energy and took him out( the same way Morgan lafay took out Adria in AOT), and the reperctions were that the anubis drones that were attacking dekara got confused and shut down.at the end of the epasode Dr Jakson appeard in Gen Jacks office back in "human form and naked". so long story short Anubis has bit the dust ! lol
              shal kek'nemron

sigpic:

Comment

Originally posted by s18sav View Post
                Aubis is gone because at the end of Season 8 when his fleet were attacking Dakara and when it shows him in the "higher plane", Dr Jacksons conseption was a Roadside cafe and Oma was a waitress and Anubis was the fat guy in the black suit Oma turned to energy and took him out( the same way Morgan lafay took out Adria in AOT), and the reperctions were that the anubis drones that were attacking dekara got confused and shut down.at the end of the epasode Dr Jakson appeard in Gen Jacks office back in "human form and naked". so long story short Anubis has bit the dust ! lol
                Well, actually, he and Oma are still more than likely battling it out somewhere as cosmic clouds or whatever ascended beings turn into when they go all glowy ... since neither one of them can actually win over the other.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Well, actually, he and Oma are still more than likely battling it out somewhere as cosmic clouds or whatever ascended beings turn into when they go all glowy ... since neither one of them can actually win over the other.

True, thats prob why we havent heard anything about Anubis or Oma since then? they are probably still going at it hamer and tongs lol
                  shal kek'nemron

sigpic:

Comment

I think , anubis is fall in a trap , in the episode lockdown .
                    So in fact , in theory , he is still in this frozen world .
                    Sorry if my english language is bad ,it's beacause i'm a french

sigpic

Comment

It sounds like the OP hasn't seen all the episodes.

Continue to watch on, and you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Mouttet View Post
                        I think , anubis is fall in a trap , in the episode lockdown .
                        So in fact , in theory , he is still in this frozen world .
                        Nope. He's not still frozen. Watch "Threads" - about 15 episodes after "Lockdown".

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Nope. He's not still frozen. Watch "Threads" - about 15 episodes after "Lockdown".
                          Oh crap, right! I totally forgot about Threads. I guess he would be dead.

Ok thanks!
                          ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

Originally posted by JadeStarkiller View Post
                            Oh crap, right! I totally forgot about Threads. I guess he would be dead.

Ok thanks!
                            He isn't necessarily dead, I think Hedwig hit it right on the head about Anubis and Oma in a constant battle, but who knows what may have happened once the Orii became a threat.

sigpic

Comment

a better question: 'is alive anubis?'

Comment

Working...
                              X