the time traveling puddle jumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the time traveling puddle jumper

did it have to go 88mph to travel through time?

I don't think so, why?
    WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
    Germany Chiefed Poland.
    England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
    England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
    France got Chiefed.
    Japan decided to scout America.
    America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
    America cut Japan to 90 pop.
    Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
    USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
    Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
    Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
    USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
    Hitler deleted his account...
    USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Wait wait wait....WHAT? What in the Vermilion Hells are you talking about?
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by schlemmbot View Post
        did it have to go 88mph to travel through time?
        Perhaps you could explain in more detail why you are of the belief that it must go that speed to attain time travel capability.

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
          Perhaps you could explain in more detail why you are of the belief that it must go that speed to attain time travel capability.

Yeah, what the quote says.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

no i don't think so if i remember correctly it just goes poof with a bit of a flash.
            time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
            sigpic

Comment

Its because in the movies of Back to the Future(made in the 80s or 90s) the time machine had to go 88MPH to time travel.

Comment

No, the Time Jumper's fluz capacitor was more advanced. It probably didn't need 1.21 gigawatts either
                Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind. -Albert Einstein

I'm beginning to realize no one actually reads my posts.

Comment

it only needed a second powerpack.

it needs to go faster than 2.9978x10^8 m/s to achieve time travel.

green to those who realise why.

Comment

no, the flux capacitor just sucked the power straight trough and make you go back in time but it still required 1.21 gigawats to do it. Dr.Brown is an Ancient W0TTTT!!?!

btw, I can't believe you didn't see Back to the Future, common, its a ****ing classic!

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                      it only needed a second powerpack.

it needs to go faster than 2.9978x10^8 m/s to achieve time travel.

green to those who realise why.
                      Haha, FTL.

I think- what's the speed of light again?

Comment

That is the speed of light. By definition an FTL drive is a time machine.

And no, it can travel through time standing still.
                        My Tep senses are tingling.

That I will have to edit is assumed.

Comments and critiques are always welcome. Please, tell me what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by deathil93 View Post
                          no, the flux capacitor just sucked the power straight trough and make you go back in time but it still required 1.21 gigawats to do it. Dr.Brown is an Ancient W0TTTT!!?!

btw, I can't believe you didn't see Back to the Future, common, its a ****ing classic!
                          Indeed. I remember Carter's quote about that- "Don't even get me started on that one." Don't even remember what episode or season it was, but I remember that she tensed up when she heard O'Neill remark about that one. It made me lol.

Now I'm thinking.. Moebius?

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

quantum physics on gateworld, what ever next killman!

speed of light = 2.9978x10^8 m/s.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                              Indeed. I remember Carter's quote about that- "Don't even get me started on that one." Don't even remember what episode or season it was, but I remember that she tensed up when she heard O'Neill remark about that one. It made me lol.

Now I'm thinking.. Moebius?
                              I thought It was McKay to Sheppard but I could be mistaken
                              "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
                              "That he is concealing something."
                              "Like what?"
                              "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
                              "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
                              "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
                              "I liked that movie!"

Comment

Working...
                              X