No announcement yet.

Teyla's Song - Beyond The Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it in good quality without any extra sounds from episodes and whatnot... if anyone wants it. I can provide.

I just find it sad that it was never released on a CD. They could have done something for charity with it.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That was a beautful song an she has a lovelly voice, I got off of you tube.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I have it in good quality without any extra sounds from episodes and whatnot... if anyone wants it. I can provide.

I just find it sad that it was never released on a CD. They could have done something for charity with it.
        I've only heard on you tube an its from the clip so all you get is the background noise an dialog, where is available as just a song hun, coz that would be quite nice to have. Yeah your right you would have thought it could have been released for a charity, nice idea.
        Atlantis Rocks

sigpic SGA the right people in the right place

Comment

I think Rachel Luttrell singing "Beyond the night" is one of the most beautiful songs I have heard and when I first saw the episode "critical mass" I was like - WOW, OMG ! Tayla can sing !, and what a beautiful voice. . . I'd love to have the studio version they mixed before adding it to the episode - Does it exsist ??? Well Done Joel and Rachell.
          Last edited by Kar'el; 01 June 2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

I tried looking for it on iTunes and amzon but they don't have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi7oNEDLGNY

here is a YouTube link though
            sigpic

Comment

I love her Song! is it called the battles won? JW

Team Ronan

Comment

Sir... it was pre-recorded in a studio by the actress then played on the set through a speaker, while the actress sang along. Go read.

Comment

Part of the song sounds just like Bear McCreary's Battlestar Galactica music (i.e. the parts with lots of percussion).
                  sigpic
                  Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Teyla-Joy View Post
                    I love her Song! is it called the battles won? JW
                    No, the song is called Beyond the Night!

when I met Rachell Lutrell last year at Dragon*Con, I told her that she sang the song very beautifully.
                    sigpic

Comment

Doesn't Rachel have a CD coming out in few months? I doubt the song from Atlantis would be on it but I would love to hear her sing other songs. She does have a lovely voice.

Comment

Originally posted by EdenSG View Post
                        Doesn't Rachel have a CD coming out in few months? I doubt the song from Atlantis would be on it but I would love to hear her sing other songs. She does have a lovely voice.
                        I found this when I googled for info:

Stargate Atlantis actress Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan) has given her fans an early holiday surprise. Click on the link below for a behind-the-scenes look at Rachel hard at work on her first album, I Wish You Love, which is scheduled for release in February 2011. Keep checking back with SciFiAndTvTalk for further updates, but for now, enjoy the clip courtesy of Rachel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0KX82Cj4iM

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          I found this when I googled for info:
                          Stargate Atlantis actress Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan) has given her fans an early holiday surprise. Click on the link below for a behind-the-scenes look at Rachel hard at work on her first album, I Wish You Love, which is scheduled for release in February 2011. Keep checking back with SciFiAndTvTalk for further updates, but for now, enjoy the clip courtesy of Rachel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0KX82Cj4iM

That's it! That is what I remember reading. Thanks for finding it and posting.

Wow, it may be coming out this month. Hopefully Rachel will post a release date.

Comment

Originally posted by EdenSG View Post
                            That's it! That is what I remember reading. Thanks for finding it and posting.

Wow, it may be coming out this month. Hopefully Rachel will post a release date.
                            I'm looking forward to hearing more of Rachel's singing.

Comment

Alien music is always difficult question... in theory, athosian society didn't go through absolute monarchy - so well theur music can't have tonal harmony...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
                                any help at all in finding an unedited version of teyla's song would be appreciated. please help me.
                                Youtube hosts several versions that seems complete: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCU1lzuUC7E

You can then google: "youtube to mp3" to get the video converted into audio.

Comment

Working...
                                X