Teyla's Song - Beyond The Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla's Song - Beyond The Night

Tayla sings a song when the old lady dies... is there a full length song... a single? Does she sing outside of the show?

Rachel was trained as a soprano by her father and went to the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto. She has been in many musicals and such. If they release a CD of Season 2's music you would think they would put it on there but a they haven't released one for all of Season 2 yet I don't know what the chances are of getting a copy of the song.

You can learn more about Rachel and her singing here

Comment

And you can re-watch it here!
      Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

does teyla's song come in MP3 format?

Comment

Yes. http://www.mattgsplace.net/TV%20and%...ght-edited.mp3
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I loved the song and thought she did a great job. I'd love to see them release a full-length version with her singing it. Or at least put it on a soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsJonasQuinn
              I loved the song and thought she did a great job. I'd love to see them release a full-length version with her singing it. Or at least put it on a soundtrack.
              i would like to get a soundtrack for atlantis as well is there one available.:

Comment

I think that must be the full length. It was written to be part of a scene so I don't see why they would write anything longer than what they need. Besides, it's nice short since it also alludes to the shortness of our lives and how one day you're there and the next you're gone
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

good song
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

i should have made my meaning clearer i meant a downloadable MP3 of teyla's song the link you provided only lets me listen to it.

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
                      i should have made my meaning clearer i meant a downloadable MP3 of teyla's song the link you provided only lets me listen to it.
                      Right click on the link and then select "save target as" and this will allow you to save it as an MP3 file.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana

Comment

she has a wonderful voice too i would love to see Teyla sing more often.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                          Right click on the link and then select "save target as" and this will allow you to save it as an MP3 file.
                          thanks for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                            she has a wonderful voice too i would love to see Teyla sing more often.
                            yeah that would be cool to hear here sing more.
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
                              i would like to get a soundtrack for atlantis as well is there one available.:
                              Yes there is a soundtrack for Atlantis, music from the pilot "Rising." I too wish they will put Teyla's song on a future soundtrack.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                              X