X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The music of stargate

hi gaters!

I love soundtrack music and I was surfing just now to look up some soundtracks I like to buy and I came across the stargate soundtrack. It's apparently released in 2005, here are the tracks:

Tracklist
    1. Main Title From Stargate Atlantis (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (1:06)
    2. Atlantis Takes Flight (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (1:44)
    3. Rogue Drone (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:32)
    4. Messages (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:33)
    5. Weir Speaks (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:32)
    6. Gate To Atlantis (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:30)
    7. Atlantis Wakes (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (3:34)
    8. Tayla's Village (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (1:16)
    9. Wraith Abductions (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (3:22)
    10. The Hologram (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:18)
    11. The Rising (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (3:44)
    12. Wraith Lair (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (5:24)
    13. Dart Battle (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (3:31)
    14. The Rescue (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:38)
    15. O'neill Inbound (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (1:26)
    16. Our New Home, Atlantis (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:01)

Productinformatie
    LabelMilan Uitvoerende(n)Original Soundtrack Uitvoering Cd (album), 1 disk, 30 tracks Kwaliteit Stereo Oorspronkelijke release 01-07-1994 Verpakking JewelCase Releasedatum 18 november 2005 EAN 4005939670023

so I was wondering, are there any gates amongst us who have bought the album and who want to share their opinion with me/us about it?

(I used the search button but I couldn't find it)
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

It's pretty good, but it's pretty much only music from Rising.

Comment

i bought it a while ago and love listening to it, i pretty much have all the stargate soundtracks and a few non-soundtrack songs from across the seasons

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post
        Spoiler:
        hi gaters!

I love soundtrack music and I was surfing just now to look up some soundtracks I like to buy and I came across the stargate soundtrack. It's apparently released in 2005, here are the tracks:

Tracklist
        1. Main Title From Stargate Atlantis (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (1:06)
        2. Atlantis Takes Flight (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (1:44)
        3. Rogue Drone (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:32)
        4. Messages (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:33)
        5. Weir Speaks (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:32)
        6. Gate To Atlantis (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:30)
        7. Atlantis Wakes (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (3:34)
        8. Tayla's Village (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (1:16)
        9. Wraith Abductions (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (3:22)
        10. The Hologram (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:18)
        11. The Rising (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (3:44)
        12. Wraith Lair (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (5:24)
        13. Dart Battle (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (3:31)
        14. The Rescue (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:38)
        15. O'neill Inbound (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (1:26)
        16. Our New Home, Atlantis (From Tv Soundtrack "stargate Atlantis") - Joel (Composer) Goldsmith (2:01)

Productinformatie
        LabelMilan Uitvoerende(n)Original Soundtrack Uitvoering Cd (album), 1 disk, 30 tracks Kwaliteit Stereo Oorspronkelijke release 01-07-1994 Verpakking JewelCase Releasedatum 18 november 2005 EAN 4005939670023

so I was wondering, are there any gates amongst us who have bought the album and who want to share their opinion with me/us about it?

(I used the search button but I couldn't find it)
        You do realise you left that all in Dutch

I didn't even know one was released ! !

Comment

I have ALL the Stargate Music from the original music to Ark of Truth, but not Continuum. One album has nearly all the main tracks used in SG1 and SGA. It's all on my hard drive.
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

*steals PJoz's brain (hard-drive)*

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
              I have ALL the Stargate Music from the original music to Ark of Truth, but not Continuum. One album has nearly all the main tracks used in SG1 and SGA. It's all on my hard drive.
              What is a lot of awesome music to have a muse to

Comment

is there a CD listing or track lists of the musics composed for season 8-9 of SG1 by chance?

Comment

Working...
                X