Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People on Smallville who have been on Stargate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember the guy's name, but the guy who played Tannith was in the episode called Lucy.

Comment

Bit of a round-about one, but Aaron Douglas (Chief Tyrol from Battlestar) was the guy that Lionel hired to keep Clark imprisoned in that Kryptonite cave; he's also shown up in Stargate a few times, playing a couple of different Jaffa if memory serves.

Similarly, there's the dude who plays Gaeta - Alessandro Juliani, or something like that - who appeared in a couple of SG-1 episodes, as well as being the doctor guy from the end of Season 8.
      Captain Untouchable
      Captain's Blog

Comment

Adding Garwin Sanford/Narim Smallville episode - Red season 2

Comment

Tom McBeath (Harry Maybourne) was in the episode "Kara"

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Tom McBeath (Harry Maybourne) was in the episode "Kara"
            Hey I said that already lol but thanks for saying the episode, I couldn't remember

Comment

In this past season--which one was it, anyway?--I saw Tim Guinee, AKA Tomin, AKA Vala's husband. He was in the shadows half the time, but I recognized him by his voice.
              sigpic
              ~the guitarists~

Comment

Cool hehe
                I saw Katharine Isabelle/Valencia from Camelot in 3x04 Slumber
                & I also noticed Tamlyn Tomita/Shen Xiaoyi , small part, she's in a limo, season 3 again I think.

Comment

Love the episode where Erica plays with Teal'c! ^^
                  and I've notices that Gabe Sullivan in Smallville appears sometimes in SG1 ^^

Comment

You can add Julian Sands, Michael Shanks and Brent Stait to the list now. (well, the last two won't show up for a little while yet)

Julian Sands = Middle-aged Jor-El

Michael Shanks = Hawkman

Brent Stait = Dr. Fate

Comment

Originally posted by jwgrlrrajn View Post
                      You can add Julian Sands, Michael Shanks and Brent Stait to the list now. (well, the last two won't show up for a little while yet)

Julian Sands = Middle-aged Jor-El

Michael Shanks = Hawkman

Brent Stait = Dr. Fate
                      Julian Sands was pretty sweet! Can't wait for Michael.

Comment

Guys, you're forgetting JR Bourne (season 9). If I am wrong correct me, but he was in the episode where Lois was captured (when is she not getting caught!). This guy, played by JR Bourne, suspected there have been aliens (the Kadorians) living on earth, so he also captured some of them as well.

So you can add him to the list.
                        There is always one.

Comment

Lex hallucinated a character played by Ryan Robbins (Laydon on SGA) in Season 3.

Comment

Steve Makaj (Col. Makepeace) was a college football coach trying to recruit Clark in an early episode, and played a contractor in a recent episode.

Comment

Working...
                            X