Moebius, Part 2 (820)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    The only other time you see it is in Full Circle when Daniel is trying to explain to Jack what the Eye of Ra looks like, but with him being ascended it could have just as easily been something he conjurered up.
    I always imagined that to be the case. I never thought it was the real one.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

And that brings me to the end of season 8, and it ends with an episode I have little issues with. It's a fine ending.

Okay, maybe Michael's wig bugs me a little as it is sometimes so shiny and well, gives it that fake look wigs tend to have sometimes.

Anywho... alternate SG-1 has to set the record straight and mayhem ensues.

Apophis is back. Kawalsky is back.
      Which is what makes this episode so much more fun since it has all these fun little tidbits which go back to the beginning, to Children of the Gods.

There's plenty of explosions, a fairly good story, some saving the world going around and well... there's that one thing in the jumper I'd rather not talk about. Will just ignore that bit. So yeah, there's two things that bug me, I guess.

How would you rate SG-1's "Moebius, Part 2"?

Excellent
      -- very enjoyable.
      Good
      Fair
      Poor
      Terrible

----------

That's it for season 8. Onwards to season 9 and watch this DVD set for the first time ever which also means it will be like watching them for the first time again cause that's what it basically will be like as I've only ever saw them on "tv" when they aired.

----------

3-episode quiz: Citizen Joe, Moebius I & Moebius II

Jigsaw puzzle: Moebius, part II

And because it's the end of the season, here's the End of Season poll: Season 8 of Stargate SG-1
      Last edited by Falcon Horus; 11 July 2020, 01:06 PM. Reason: Fixed the jigsaw link...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I think you have got the wrong jigsaw, this is Moebius part 1 in Moebiuus part 2.

Found part 2 in the rewatch thread & got 11:48
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I really hate the ending to this episode. Its so confusing it took me 4 times watching it to understand it. It needs to be fleshed out. I think they should of gotten to ancient Egypt earlier instead of the unnecessary time on alternate Chulak. Their is such a missed opportunity to explore the origins of the series. Which seems to be S8's motto. I give it a fair with a perfect quiz score. No puzzle since apparently FH never made one
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            I think you have got the wrong jigsaw, this is Moebius part 1 in Moebiuus part 2.
            Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            No puzzle since apparently FH never made one
            Link is fixed.

Comment

6:56
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Finishing the season with a solid 7:23.

Comment

This episode was funny, but I would rather to have threads as the last episode but never mind. Sam was really funny but I don't get it why she was so weird. I think she would have gone to army and been Carter thay we know.
                  Pity that we didn't see so much of Teal'c but on contrary I was pleased to see Hammond, Mckay,Major Davis or Kawalsky.
                  As a shipper I liked the scenes in the ship, it was cute, but it was again just alternate timeline.
                  I already miss the old SG1.

Comment

I have one question for you guys. When the scene with fishing happened after Moebius 2 part, does it mean that the same scene didn't happen after Threads episode? The lines were same (except of fish of course). It woudn't make sense to say the same thing two times, especially Sam's "Can't believe we didn't do this years ago." If they would have done it after Threads then she wouldn't have said it in Moebius 2.

Comment

I think it's supposed to be the same scene, except changed because despite what they tried to do, there were little changes in the universe.

Comment

But then were we could fit that scene when we are talking about timeline? It was like that
                        Threads-scene-Moebius where SG1 died
                        "New" timeline Threads-(then they obviously didn't meet)-Moebius that never happened-scene (because they mentioned the SG1 record )

Comment

It's possible that the tape was found before they went on their fishing trip at the end of "Threads." So in the first timeline, they went on their fishing trip, then returned to the SGC where Jackson learns about Catherine's death, leading to him finding the drawing of the ZPM and suggesting they time travel back to Ancient Egypt to recover it. In the third timeline, they may have still been in the SGC after Jackson descends, but before they went fishing when the discovery of the ZPM and tape was brought there.

However, it's also possible that the timing of the fishing trip changed in the third timeline. That's the whole crux of that line about the fish; maybe Sg-1 repeated their past adventures and the only discernible change is that the fish are gone from that pond, or maybe other things changed as well, like the date and time that they decided to finally go fishing.

Comment

I completely forgot about part 1 and 2 of this, I guess I wasn’t impressed much last time either. It was excruciating for me to watch this time around.

The shippers had their moment.

11:12 for the puzzle

Comment

so rewatching the movie and as Daniel is translating the cover stones I just realized something: Of all the address to put on that coverstone why the coordinates to Abydos? and It made me think we know SG-1 goes back in time in Moebius to recover the ZPM and I realized that Prime Daniel or whatever you want to call him the one who survived must have been the one to carve them when he and the alternate SG-1 helped the Egyptians rebel against Ra

Comment

Working...
                              X