Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pain(EPISODE 117-Pre airing discussion/speculation thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain(EPISODE 117-Pre airing discussion/speculation thread)

'Pain'
    Number: S1/EP17
    Writer: Carl Binder
    Director:???

This title was revealed by JM at his blog.

Spoiler:
    Well, I had only planned on finishing up Act IV of Script #2 today but, as expected, got on a roll and ended up sailing through Act V to finish the darn thing. The second script is a robust 53 pages (52 full) and contains what is, without a doubt, the biggest HOLY #%&@! ending I have ever written. I mean, I knew what was going to happen but, as I was writing toward it and the different pieces of the story were falling into place, I decided to go with a little something different in the lead-up and…well…it’s quite the eyebrow-raiser. Actually, the double eyebrow-raiser. Hell, the truth is, you don’t have enough eyebrows to make it work. Trust me.

So, now I have two rough drafts. Tonight, I shift gears to reading two first drafts Lawren sent my way – Marty’s G.‘s Lost, and Carl’s latest oeuvre, Pain. Tomorrow, I start work on streamlining my two scripts, getting the all important timing down, adjusting the scenes, tweaking the dialogue, and generally just making sure it all makes sense. The plan was to put them out on Monday but, given that I’m so ahead of schedule, I may aim for a pre-weekend release.

Speculate away!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68194
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
    X