No announcement yet.

Moebius, Part 1 (819)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill try but my video recorder is poop and when i try and video it it has lines across it so not very good picture
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by SmilieMan
      That looks like an asguard ship!!!
      No it looks like the prometheus but i can assure you its the daedalus

Comment

she said it was based on asguard design with alot more asguard tech than the promethius, and !!!!! has new hyperdrive; not a crappy broken thing.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

The fact that he grabbed carters ass was pretyy funny. OH OH and O'neills boat was called Homer

Comment

It did seem a wee bit slow, but it was an excellent episode, and made me laugh, I have a feeling they did half the AU stuff this week so they can do more Egypt stuff next week, but time will tello. McKay and Samuels were great, and so was "Homer", and some neat hidden references.

And the Daedalus looks like the Prometheus with a cool back end, I'm waiting for the Letters from Pegasus ramifications to be put in though.

Comment

reckoning part 1 and 2, threads and moebius part 1 have all been amazing, really made up for the lack of goodness in season 8. Cant wait till next week.

and we saw wraith ships in Altantis

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

has ure pc got video output - cos hook ure video up to that and enhance it digitally
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

- Jack's boat is the Homer
                  - Sam hates the "Reproductive organs" line
                  - McKay loves lemon chicken
                  - Sam is afraid to step on a bug to change the timeline (just like in the Simpsons)
                  - Hammond's only a Brig. General like Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                    reckoning part 1 and 2, threads and moebius part 1 have all been amazing, really made up for the lack of goodness in season 8. Cant wait till next week.

and we saw wraith ships in Altantis
                    we didnt see wraith ships in moebius that was in atlantis which i know cos i watched it straight after seting up this thread ( btw that was better than moebius pt1 for those of u in uk; in my opinion)
                    but bak to SG-1 i really hope nxt week is alot better cos i was dissapointed
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Was awesome when the gate was coming down.

Can only imagine what it mustve been like.

Hehe, rodney grabbed sams ass.
                      The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

Hmmm not what i was expecting not bad but not what I was expecting. I was thinking that this would be sorta of like Back ot the future II (only without the cool Delorean) SG-1 go back in time gets in to lots of fire fights and emerge victorious only come home to find the universe FUBARed (roll 'To be continued' and credits)

What we got was a slow episode who's mai features were:
                        *Nice parady of CotG (sam hates the organs line Jack tells Samuel to bugger off)

and..... (drum roll please)

Major Davis with a moustache Which made it all worth it.

Also I don't get some of the changes to the timeline: namely Hammond and Carter. The Stargate being discovered shouldn't have affect Carter descion to join the millitary or Hammod's rank. He was a two star general before the stargate project so he still should be in the altered timeline.

To summary this was a slow building episode for Part II rather than high octane adventure which I was expecting...
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          has ure pc got video output - cos hook ure video up to that and enhance it digitally
                          No it hasnt but im getting a brand new pc for my self next month yay no sharing with my sis

Comment

Did anyone else think this episode just went a bit s -- l -- o -- w?

I'm certainly going to re-watch this episode again, as I'd like a second watch before I make my final call. Probably will be the exact same, but if part two is like this and slow, then I wouldn't think too much of the ending to this season. A LOT needs to happen, quickly in part two for everything to go in the direction it is meant to be heading. To impress me, the second part has to be a lot better.

Did anyone else notice McKay touching AU Sam's butt?
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Fox McCloud
                              Was awesome when the gate was coming down.

Can only imagine what it mustve been like.

Hehe, rodney grabbed sams ass.
                              Yeah that was funny, I'm looking forward to more Rodney in part 2. The gate coming down was definatly CGI, and so was the Puddle Jumper when it cloaked.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                                Hmmm not what i was expecting not bad but not what I was expecting. I was thinking that this would be sorta of like Back ot the future II (only without the cool Delorean) SG-1 go back in time gets in to lots of fire fights and emerge victorious only come home to find the universe FUBARed (roll 'To be continued' and credits)

What we got was a slow episode who's mai features were:
                                *Nice parady of CotG (sam hates the organs line Jack tells Samuel to bugger off)

and..... (drum roll please)

Major Davis with a moustache Which made it all worth it.

Also I don't get some of the changes to the timeline: namely Hammond and Carter. The Stargate being discovered shouldn't have affect Carter descion to join the millitary or Hammod's rank. He was a two star general before the stargate project so he still should be in the altered timeline.

To summary this was a slow building episode for Part II rather than high octane adventure which I was expecting...
                                It makes it original though. SG-1 made every effort not to change the timeline, but everything got really, really screwed up anyway

Can't wait for next week

Comment

Working...
                                X