• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moebius, Part 1 (819)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON EIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 819

SG-1 travels back in time in a daring plan to steal a piece of Ancient technology from Ra, the powerful Goa'uld who ruled in ancient Egypt.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:08 PM.

Spoilers for Mobius:

This is just a thought, but wouldn't part 2 of mobius be the perfect opportunity to bring fdoc fraiser back? None of the spoilers I have read seem to suggest this. Kawalsky is there because if Earth didn't have accsess to the stargate he never would of got goulded. Same goes for fraiser she never would of gone on that mission and got shot. PTB you have a lot to answer to!

Comment

It would be possible to have her back. But then again, she might never have been assigned to Cheyenne Mountain.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Should have. And would have.

The contractions could've and should've have so much to answer for.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I totally agree with you. It would be a great way to bring her back.

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
          -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comment

I think it would be great to bring Janet back for this episode. I really to miss the depth she would give to the episodes and the interactions within the SGC.
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
              I think it would be great to bring Janet back for this episode. I really to miss the depth she would give to the episodes and the interactions within the SGC.
              I agree it was the perfect episode to bring her back.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I agree, too, but the title should have the word "have" instead of the word "of".

Comment

Originally posted by dd78matt
                  I agree, too, but the title should have the word "have" instead of the word "of".
                  Yes! Thank you. It's like I'm talking to myself sometimes.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

ok just finished watching moebius 1 so this is fresh as it gets!
                    the first 1/2 hour is great but 2nd half i found lacking.
                    1st bit i really liked with the deadaless explained and plans made.
                    jaffa armour is really sweet.
                    ok gtg atlantis is on!
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

2nd half was just bizarre.

Comment

loved it, just loved it. a bit quiet, i know, but i reckon it'll be like reckoning..quiet this week to set up for the mother of all endings next week. loved nerdy sam and daniel...so funny..especially the 'reproductive organs' line. great to see mackay and hammond and davis and samuels again! and so far i am following the AU/Timeline plot with only a slight headache. (hoping i won't turn into that guy from scanners next week when it all gets really complicated). it was great how sam..our sam...was so much in charge, even telling o'neill what to do how to behave. i love it when she's in command. i'm anticipating the best end of season episode ever next week . (any chance of a nerdy teal'c? that'd be fun.)
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

i know - i hope it isnt like that nxt week cos i didnt like it as the last in the series. i liked the deadaless being xplained and the 'message' but still creeped me out
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          11000! green me

Comment

i know - i hope it isnt like that nxt week cos i didnt like it as the last in the series. i liked the deadaless being xplained and the 'message' but still creeped me out.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

Gotta agree with McKay about the whole librarian thing. hubba. And indeed hubba.

Loved it. Loved McKay not letting go of Sam's hand. Loved Jack's boat. Next week is gonna rule.
                              Last edited by Get Carter; 15 February 2005, 12:16 PM. Reason: bah

Comment

Working...
                              X