No announcement yet.

Citizen Joe (815)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had visions of aliens and battles that would freak you out, visions of bowling and cutting hair would be kind of calming I guess (something that a great warrior like jack would like while writing reports back in the base).

Comment

The psychological and physical examinations that SG1 goes on through should have raised flags a long time ago if Jack was seeing Joe's life. I don't buy it
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

This ep is half and half for me. I like it, but I don't at the same time. At times it got boring but I felt it picked up at the end.

It was quite funny the seeing the teams reaction to meeting Joe.

I did like the characters from the barbers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
          I have to admit that I seen every episode of SG1 except this one (seen some of it got bored and fell asleep skipped to the next one later). Just watched it now and it wasn't bad at all.

It is weird how the stones were used in this episode compared to later SG1 and SGU (hated them in SGU). Wouldn't the CIA or FBI be looking for leaks and find this guy (he was writing what happened in missions exactly as he seen them for years and tried to get them published)?
          Perhaps it was because they WERE watching this guy, that his stuff kept getting rejected..

Comment

Another ep of SG1...

1. I just started this ep...and then I remembered how bad it was.

2. After that...it was like a car crash really.

3. Joe, if your wife thinks you are nuts, don't keep going on about the thing that makes her think you are nuts...
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I liked this episode except for Joe going on and on about the story and his wife leaving him over it. I guess I don't think seeing the visions should have drove him crazy. I wish they added something to explain his behavior. Other than that it was good clip show.

Comment

The visions didn't drive him crazy; he became obsessed. I think they explained his behavior quite well.

However, I admit that I got tired of the middle. It went on too long.

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Pity they had to take that comm stone from him. Would have been nice to have seen what he would have felt should he have visioned what was going on in S9 and 10!

Comment

If he still had the stone I wonder what would have happened when Jack visited Destiny!

Comment

Hmm.. That opens up some new worms.. Like what would have happened when the Asurans scanned his mind in the Return part 1-2.

Comment

I guess he's what you call a stoner

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Pity they had to take that comm stone from him. Would have been nice to have seen what he would have felt should he have visioned what was going on in S9 and 10!
                          Jack was in Washington D.C. in Seasons 9 and 10, so he would have seen nothing exciting, except for politicians fighting amongst themselves and Jack being frustrated.

Comment

What of when he was in the mountain during the Ori parts?

Comment

I must admit I kinda liked this one. But why didn't O'Neill mention having glimpses of a barber's life? Well, consider this question as a rhetorical one because I know he gives an answer himself and we all can only speculate on better ones.
                              CARPE DIEM
                              ANJA

Comment

He didn't mention it because TPTB never thought of it before this episode. I think the reciprocity part is stupid and unnecessary, and carves huge holes in prior episodes.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X