Citizen Joe (815)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    My favorite bit is actually the part where Jack points out that Joe's gun is fake while his own is real.
    See now I'm thinking that Joe should have known Jack would have spotted that his gun was fake right away. The man has been witnessing Jack's life at the SGC. He knows O'Neill (with 2 L's) is a capable officer.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That's true, too.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

3-episode quiz: Citizen Joe, Moebius I & Moebius II

Jigsaw puzzle: Citizen Joe

Comment

Didn't give me a time
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

The best example of a clip show. Always loved this one!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
              Didn't give me a time
              Oh, that's not good... but the link works fine? Cause it's different looking than the usual links the site generates.

Comment

Oh yes, The jigsaw is the same as usual, it is just when I finish it says "Chevron 7 locked" (Or something like that) but no time.

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                  Oh yes, The jigsaw is the same as usual, it is just when I finish it says "Chevron 7 locked" (Or something like that) but no time.
                  Oh... than this will be a freebie! No stress! Just relax and puzzle...

Comment

I hate this episode more than FH hates Doppelganger.

I justify clip shows being good if the story is good. This story is not. Its unbelievable and boring. I care nothing for seeing Joe's descent into insanity and find it impossible Jack would ignore these visions for 7 years. Its a terrible.

I got a 6:37 on the puzzle. You have to click the three dots in the upper right corner to get your score
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you Jel, 10:36

I'm still no threat to you master.

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I hate this episode more than FH hates Doppelganger.
                        Wow... that's one epic level, I can tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I got a 6:37 on the puzzle. You have to click the three dots in the upper right corner to get your score
                          Good thing I remembered you saying that about the 3 dots cause I was also looking for it, before I remembered Who Knows had the same problem. Jigidi switching to non-Flash seems to have altered their screens as well. Oh well, as long as I can host the jigsaws on their platform, free of charge, it's all good.

I clocked in at 9 Oh 3.

Comment

I don't like clip episodes so much but this one was really good. Dan Castellaneta was brilliant and the whole idea was pretty interesting and funny.
                            I liked jokes about Furlings, or when they said that Hathor, Seth or Holiday weren't very good episodes. I liked how they themselves made fun of the series. (maybe even breaking the fifth wall) I liked how Joe's wife said - " it seems to me like the team interaction isn't what it used to be in the beginning." I am asking myself why they didn't change it when even they knew that it was not as good as at the beginning. I also liked when Joe mentioned Jack's feelings to Sam and that thing about Pete Probably I liked more things but after a few days I already forgot them
                            Ah yes what I really liked was the call at the beginning, I think I can not say that it was super shippy but I just liked how nice and relaxed that conversation was between Jack and Sam.

What I didn't like was all that - "ah nooo, Daniel dieeed, ah yeees he is alive" Yes, of course it was emotive and I am glad that he is back but it just went on my nerves, especially when they didn't mentioned ANYTHING about Janet's death that was more emotive and sadder. And (for me) it hurt much more than Daniel's death. She deserved a mention.
                            Another thing that I didn't like was that Jack didn't say anything about his visions of Joe's life. It was stupid and Jack is not stupid. And the last thing that I didn't like was when they mentioned Jonas in such a way that yes he was good but Daniel is better. I totally don't agree. Jonas could have been such a wonderful member of SG1 or another team or team on Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                            X