Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get your SGA fix these days ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have the compete show on DVD, so I can watch it anytime I want But it has a rerun on TV where I am, currently also

Comment

Still don't own season 4 and 5 of SGA... Maybe, I should fix that. They should be really cheap now.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Still don't own season 4 and 5 of SGA... Maybe, I should fix that. They should be really cheap now.
        I think so, I only bought the complete box, because I did not have any and then buying each one seperatly would have been more expesive than the DVD box at that point

Comment

I haven't watched it in years, and the DVD's I did have I got rid of ages ago
          sigpic

Comment

I have no friends who care for any part of Stargate so my only fix is rewatching. Am currently doing this, which is the reason to why I found this forum. Man I wish I had found this place years ago!!

Comment

i put full SGA seasons in loop in windows media player before i go to sleep and some times i dream im in the episodes. (wake up freaked out some times but still fun)

Comment

Haha thats a really interesting idea. For me sometimes I go to bed listening to the SGA soundtrack. I just loved the season 1 soundtrack. So good.
                Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!

Comment

just found that on youtube, i agree very good. will listen to the sg1 sound track next.

Comment

I just realize I only own the movie soundtrack and Atlantis season 1...

But currently, head over heels with the season 1 soundtrack of Supergirl. Blake Neely rocks!

Comment

I have all 5 seasons of SGA on DVD, so I can watch them any time I feel like it.

Comment

I have all 5 seasons on Blu-ray. I'm currently in the middle of re-watching season 2 (along with SG-1 season nine).

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I just realize I only own the movie soundtrack and Atlantis season 1...

But currently, head over heels with the season 1 soundtrack of Supergirl. Blake Neely rocks!
                        Yeah, Blake Neely's scores are great, I really like the Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow soundtracks.

I have 2 SG-1 soundtracks, an Atlantis Soundtrack and the soundtracks for Continuum and Ark of Truth.
                        sigpic

Comment

1. I rewatched the original movie then watched SG-1 then moved onto SGA to SGU.
                          2. I read the SGA Legacy series book (top notched books right there!). I read this while working on the companies dime while taking customer service calls! Haha
                          3. Did some day dreaming on what could have after the books.
                          4. Found new comics made during 2016 and was disappointed.

Anyone else disappointed with the new SGA comics (2016) not following the 8 part Legends continuity? Those books told one hell of a story! The comics has potential, just too bad that they decided to go a different direction. Coz to me they could have used it as a different arc within the Legends continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Beanz View Post
                            2. I read the SGA Legacy series book (top notched books right there!)..
                            *snort*

And that earns me an evil glare from a colleague...

Comment

Working...
                            X