No announcement yet.

Reckoning, Part 1 (816)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Was a wonderful reuse of Summit visuals the opening scene for a second I was Chris wasn't saying "previously on SG-1"

Also A nice commentarty on the state of the goa'uld. Back in Summit no weapon policy enforced bright airy champers well lit many members.

Reckoning-Jaffa nad kull every where room full of Dark Shadows only three members left.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

I can see how the Gould get desroyed now, they wont be a threat no more for S9!
      The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

wat will happen next week possible
        Spoiler:
        oneil will use the weapon on the repilcators.then destroy it before anubis gets it. daniel will ascend and kick anubis butt

Comment

WHOA!! What an ep!!

Started off a little 'whoa' then went 'whey' then 'wow'...
          Spoilers below:

Loved all the action, Teal'c and the whole Jaffa arc totally bores me, but
          loved how all the stories tied in. Thought it was the Asgaard that stole
          Daniel at first, but was a tad disappointed when no one was at all vexed
          that the Replicators had him - like Jack's reaction to the news was like DJ had just popped out for a paper and a pint of milk!! with no further reference to him for the rest of the ep as to what his plight might be at the hands of ol' Replicarter. Jack did fret about Teal'c though, so that was cool.

Ach, well. Otherwise, totally awesome ep - cannot wait for next week, and Threads - was totally sucked in by Oma-rep by the way - I'm so gullible. Thank heavens the guy with the poxy face dropped out, man he looked like he had a bad hangover goin on there.

Never noticed Baal's South African accent before (is he from SA?).

Very, very good ep - well worth the wait - good storylines, good suspense and the anticipation - oh, my..

8/10
          Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge!

Comment

great ep!!

i think also it goes a bit more to explaining how the aincents destroyed the plague, and why we are the second evolution of them, considering if they made a weapon capable of destroying all life in the galaxy it must have been the last resort to destroy the plague.

well good ep, n seeing as season 9 is gonna deal with the aincents its nice to know when looking for weapons of mass destruction, u can always find some thanks to the aincents!!!

Comment

*Wonders why Anubis wanted Teal'c+Jaffa to take Ta'kara............*

Comment

wat is the weapon for to delete life in universe????

Comment

Originally posted by chodu82
                  wat is the weapon for to delete life in universe????
                  Yeah, it sounds a bit Haloish

Comment

hopefully it will be used to destroy the replicators.

Comment

Teal'c = Master Chief
                      Gou'ald = Covenant
                      Ancient = Forerunners
                      Replicators = Flood
                      Ta'kara = Halo

Comment

Originally posted by gavinjcd
                        That was wonderfull, great to see everything coming to a head. This whole arc is going to continue for another 2 weeks through reckoning part 2 and threads. Very exciting.

Gav
                        Well, actually it's been claimed that everything from Reckoning to the finale is supposed to be part of the same long arc.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

Originally posted by DIngChavez
                          Teal'c = Master Chief
                          Gou'ald = Covenant
                          Ancient = Forerunners
                          Replicators = Flood
                          Ta'kara = Halo
                          gouald as burns yes but t as master chief no.
                          master chief as good in general yes, o and the arbiter

anyway anyone got spoilers for next ep

Comment

Originally posted by DIngChavez
                            *Wonders why Anubis wanted Teal'c+Jaffa to take Ta'kara............*
                            He said he wanted them there so he could destroy the rebelion (due to they have used the majority of everything) while at the same time erradicate the replicators (and everyone else) via the weapon

Anubis/Baal could not really get around due to them getting destroyed by the replicators
                            I Have Information...

Comment

WOW! I really enjoyed this episode, a lot. So much. So many questions left open.

Will Teal'c/rebellion survive?
                              What of Replicarter?
                              What of Daniel?
                              What of Thor? (the list goes on)

I must admit -- I was shocked to see Ba'al working for Anubis at this point .. very surprised indeed, though he is still working against him if Jack decides to help out. Go Jack!

A weapon this powerful against Replicarter will be good, but I think it will be destroyed, or perhaps the Replicaters will be wiped out along with Anubis.

They KILLED Yu. Of all people, Yu. Stupid Replicarter with that stupid, extra-long hand-knife.
                              __

__

Comment

Excellent episode. Was a bit surprised to see Baal working for Anubis. Always nice to see Thor and he better not die. The last scene cracked me up with Walter trying to make small talk with Baal. I think the man beside Walter at the end was Martin Wood.

Comment

Working...
                                X