Full Alert (814)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thor's Chariot
    Ugh Kinsey i think got away. Jack should have shot him in his house. I hate Kinsey, such a rat, i guess that makes him a good character and written good.
    ah i hate Kinsey i really do i really thought he died in that episode and i wished he did ah im gonna go nuts now i hope the ori kill him

Comment

We don't even know if he is alive do we? I mean I think he is out there but we don't know where he is an according to the sgc he is dead. Perhaps I have to re watch the episode but I think I am correct. If he did escape he is still on earth and wouldn't we have heard something by now?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
        We don't even know if he is alive do we? I mean I think he is out there but we don't know where he is an according to the sgc he is dead. Perhaps I have to re watch the episode but I think I am correct. If he did escape he is still on earth and wouldn't we have heard something by now?
        yeah he stole the transport thingy of that guy he escaped

Comment

Yup. I think it's reasonable to assume that Goa'uld Kinsey managed to get his butt off that ship. Where he went is another matter, of course, but I don't know if it will ever be resolved - mainly because I doubt that anyone's in any serious hurry to rescue Good Ol' Bob from the thralls of Snakedom.

To be honest, I find his fate quite appropriate given his determination to try to take over personal control of the SGC until his superbly timed fall from grace. All for the benefit of the Nation, of course *snerk*.

Nope. Kinsey was a double dealing, blinkered, short sighted, self-seeking, power-grabbing, greedy, smug quisling with the courage of a limp lettuce leaf. Gawd Bless 'im.

Well done to Uncle Ronny for his portrayal of that thoroughly unpleasant old goat. I reckon someone should go up to the nearest petrol station and fetch a box of Ferrero Rocher to crack open in his honour.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, who came up with the bright idea to let anyone use the ring transports on Prometheus without authorization of some sort?
            "I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." - Jaim Lannister, a Song of Ice and Fire.

Comment

Kinsey as a Goa'uld.... somehow appropriate I think - strange then there is a hint he may have survived only for the character to never appear again. I guess Ronny Cox didn't want to appear in the show any more.

Comment

Originally posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
                Kinsey as a Goa'uld.... somehow appropriate I think - strange then there is a hint he may have survived only for the character to never appear again. I guess Ronny Cox didn't want to appear in the show any more.
                They've said that the next SG 1 movie will be centered on O'Neil... who knows, it might include Kinsey's return.

Now that Ba'al is dead, Kinsey might be the last Goa'uld in the universe. He could rebuild the empire using the Judeo-Christian beliefs of the host and create a new rulling council of System Lords named after the Archangels.

That would be awesome.
                I roll the dice and everyone else loses.

Comment

Why can't Kinsey die????? At least maybe he will stay away and we don't have to see him anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=ManofTheAtom;10354369]They've said that the next SG 1 movie will be centered on O'Neil... who knows, it might include Kinsey's return.QUOTE]

Actually, these are my thoughts exactly. I've always been wondering whether he managed to save hiss ass (wouldn't be surprised if he did), and I always considered this storyline as not being finished properly. So who knows? Maybe the 3rd movie (if we're lucky enough to see it) might answer that question.

Comment

I really do hope he was vaporized when the alkesh was shot to pieces by the Prometheus. Loved the episode though, great intrigue!
                      sigpic

Comment

Watched this last night on the rewatch..

Kinsey made it off the Alkesh imho, most likely to earth as he grabbed the ribbon wrist thing that should of been in Area 51 that had a locator thing on it so its likely that his character was left open for use in the future..

Comment

An average episode.
                          • Mike Dopud in this first of 3 different characters he'll play over the course of the franchise.
                          • Kinsey is dead (or is he?)
                          • In the end, Kinsey is still kind of a dick.
                          • You know who was missing on that Al'kesh. That Asian woman, I guess she was killed.

Tomorrow, a clip show (kind of) featuring Homer Simpson.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd go with the 'average' for the episode too.

It was an interesting idea mixing the Trust and the Goa'uld together, ready made evil hosts for the Goa'uld to use! Clever use of the mistrust amongst the governments of Earth to facilitate Earth's destruction. The Goa'uld certainly learned some new tactics from the humans on Earth, we see later how Ba'al makes use of this new approach.

Comment

Not a bad ep. Better than most eps this season.

Came pretty close to full out war with Russia. I reckon the Prometheus would have easily won America the fight though.

And that's the end of Kinsey. Or is it? Dun dun dun
                              sigpic

Comment

My LiveJournal post
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X