• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Alert (814)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON EIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 814

Relations between the U.S. and Russia are strained when Russian military leaders claim that the U.S. government has been compromised by the Goa'uld.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:13 PM.

I think Full Alert is what you lucky UKers get next. It's hard to tell sometimes with the way the schedules get changed around but if you've seen Full Alert (or are an instiable spoileraholic such as myself ) post away.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

i just saw full alert, and i think for sure its one of season 8's most interesting and best episodes so far!!

lots of jack which is always nice to see after such a lack of him thus far groovy

Comment

Yeah just saw it and thought it was a good episode, full of some nice twists and surprises, but Kiensley isnt gone, you just know it, he's out therestill. It was obvious what they were going to do though it has to be said. Still great episode.
        'Where did you get this'- Wraith Queen
        'I don't remember'- Major Sheppard - Rising (part 2)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

Great episode. Kinsey being in it was good, and this really brings closure to The Trust storyline that quite a few episodes this season have been about, and opens up a whole new storyline with Kinsey being a Goa'uld to be a explored next year.

And yes I think for certain that Kinsey had escaped the ship before it got blown up.
          spook

Comment

Indeed it was Full Alert. And wow, everyone was on full alert in this ep.
            It was a great episode with brilliant USA vs Russia ranglings, distrust etc.
            O'neill featured quite a lot, as did the Prommie. It kicked Al'kesh ass!
            All in all i think it was a GOOD earth based episode. Nuclear War was pretty close.
            I can't write a review as Atlantis is on but I'm sure the usual suspects will write one.
            Happy Spoilering!

Comment

Its good to see more of a few russian representatives though, Colonel Chekov is pretty cool actually, but this episode is going to bring some interesting stories to futures eps im sure.

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

Great episode. Nothing better then seeing a Goa'ulded Kinsey

My only gripe is it ended a bit fast, could have done with some clearing up on how much of Russia's military was infiltrated by the Goa'uld. I also would have liked to know which Goa'uld they were serving

Mini-mini-summary:

Kinsey breaks into Jack's house. He convinces him that the Trust are trying to make a deal with Russia. They wire Kinsey and send him to meet with the Trust. The Trust bring out a box and show Kinsey, but we don't see it as SG-1's signal is being jammed. They go in and find the Trust beamed out with Kinsey.

Prometheus is launched to search for the cloaked Al'kesh in orbit. Daniel is sent to Russia to find out what's going on. Daniel is taken into custody there and a blood sample taken. He's shown a video of a Goa'ulded Kinsey, arrested for trying to assasinate Gen. Kiselov (sp?)

Russia goes to a high alert status and Daniel wants to meet with the Goa'ulded Kinsey. The US keep increasing their DEFCON status. Daniel meets with the Goa'uld and figures that he's working for the System Lords and that they want a war to break out on Earth, allowing them to come in and steal the Ancient weapon in Antarctica.

As Kiselov's men come for Daniel he grabs the Goa'uld and activates a transport beacon, beaming them aboard Prometheus. The Goa'ulded Trust in the Al'kesh decloak and attack Prometheus to take out Kinsey. Kinsey manages to escape and ring over to the Al'kesh. He shoots the Goa'ulded Jennings for trying to destroy him and grabs his hand device/transport activator.

Jack and Col. Checkov try to talk to the Russian president when they figure out that Gen. Kiselov has been Goa'ulded. Kiselov tries to launch a missile, but the president is able to stop his forces. Meanwhile the Goa'ulded Trust find Jennings dead on their ship. They try to escape but Col. Pendergast opens fire on the Al'kesh, destroying it.

Kinsey is missing, either killed in the explosion or beamed back down to Earth.

Comment

Funniest bit:
                  Teal'c ordered to the prommie
                  Carter has to go work on a new sensor program
                  and Daniel.......has dry cleaning to pick up

Comment

I disagree with that, Jack at the beginning was far funnier than that, you have three minutes before i shoot you, all that was great.

Teal'c i agree with you about it ending fast, last weeks did too, we never found out what happened to the PJ

Comment

A good epsiode with some cool twists and good to see Jack
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Kinsey as Goa'uld, excellent! I really enjoyed the episode, but agree that it just seemed to end very abrubtly. Daniel seems to have strong, bossy women falling at his feet lately. The interaction between Kinsey and the General at the begining was really funny. and did anyone notice that the surveillance vehicle had Mikita Computers stencilled on the side!

Comment

Preety Good ep enjoyed the stuff with the phone at the start plus daniels interaction with the russian lass shes nice and so familier (what was she in I can't quite think of it)

Nice promethius stuff once again also it's nice to see that one of carters jobs seems to be to work the fax machine - jack probly cant work it lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Without Jack SG1 just isnt quite right, if you've notcied they've been trying to keep him in it, they have had mostly eps with him in as a key role really. We havent seen alot of offworld missions yet. Still i want to know who Kinsey is working for, very secretive episode i found, still as ive said great.

Comment

I loved this episode for the storyline, lots of Walter and nice little Gags (Such as Carter and Daniel spying inside a "Mikita Couriers" van (the director was Andy Mikita). And Jack saying "I must have missed an episode" , nice russia sets and DEFCON changes.
                              Last edited by Whistler; 11 January 2005, 01:16 PM. Reason: Couriers, yeah that was it.

Comment

Working...
                              X