Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Default Re: Full Alert (814)

Jaffa in wings? Interesting idea, but no one take them seriously. I could use a laugh though. Also, I don't think the goa'uld necessarily adopt the religion of the host. Any attempt at mimicking God may not be successful in attracting the masses of people the snake probably wants.
    SQUEE like no one's listening.

Chief Master Sergeant ManofTheAtom's Avatar

Heh

But wouldn't it be interesting if Kinsey influenced the Goul'd? It's happened before (i.e. Thor's Hammer).

The Goul'd could see how important the Judeo-Christian mythology has become on Earth and decide that that could be the way to take over the planet, by impersonating the one God that most people accept as the only one.

It wouldn't be absolutely necessary for Kinsey to influence the Goul'd, though. The symbiote could just get the knowledge out of the host's mind and design his entire facade around it.

And he wouldn't even need space ships to do it, it could be sort of similar to the Cult of Seth, with a church or something like that.
    I roll the dice and everyone else loses.

Wouldn't work 'that' well though. An ex-politician starting up a cult? Would create too much attention for the snake's liking.

Remember that Seth's cult was kept fairly obscure.

True.

Maybe the cult could have a different figure head with Kinsey behind the scenes?

Right next to the Stargate, the one I made.

Earth Symbol Re: Full Alert (814)

I think the fish would be way too small for the Goa'uld. Seth had no choice but to hide out because of the price on his slimy head. Kinsey's Goa'uld doesn't have that problem. In fact, I would think that the first chance he got he would get off the planet.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

http://i2.tinypic.com/20gmk8w.jpg
    Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Lieutenant Colonel captain jake's Avatar

Agreed my question is how long was kinsey a gou'ld??

Right next to the Stargate, the one I made.

Earth Symbol Re: Full Alert (814)

After he went to see the Trust operatives. Remember his face when he looked into that case? Pretty obvious they Goa'ulded him after that.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

http://i2.tinypic.com/20gmk8w.jpg
    Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Ya that is true haha wow I cant believe I missed that.

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but does anyone know what the russian lady said right before Daniel scolded her ("Language!")? Obviously it was some sort of swear word, but what's the english translation?
    http://members.shaw.ca/userkey/user_...nky1ani1uj.gif YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Probie

Ugh Kinsey i think got away. Jack should have shot him in his house. I hate Kinsey, such a rat, i guess that makes him a good character and written good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor's Chariot
    Ugh Kinsey i think got away. Jack should have shot him in his house. I hate Kinsey, such a rat, i guess that makes him a good character and written good.
    ah i hate Kinsey i really do i really thought he died in that episode and i wished he did ah im gonna go nuts now i hope the ori kill him

Arrow1 Re: Full Alert (814)

We don't even know if he is alive do we? I mean I think he is out there but we don't know where he is an according to the sgc he is dead. Perhaps I have to re watch the episode but I think I am correct. If he did escape he is still on earth and wouldn't we have heard something by now?

Quote Originally Posted by captain jake
    We don't even know if he is alive do we? I mean I think he is out there but we don't know where he is an according to the sgc he is dead. Perhaps I have to re watch the episode but I think I am correct. If he did escape he is still on earth and wouldn't we have heard something by now?
    yeah he stole the transport thingy of that guy he escaped

Yup. I think it's reasonable to assume that Goa'uld Kinsey managed to get his butt off that ship. Where he went is another matter, of course, but I don't know if it will ever be resolved - mainly because I doubt that anyone's in any serious hurry to rescue Good Ol' Bob from the thralls of Snakedom.

To be honest, I find his fate quite appropriate given his determination to try to take over personal control of the SGC until his superbly timed fall from grace. All for the benefit of the Nation, of course *snerk*.

Nope. Kinsey was a double dealing, blinkered, short sighted, self-seeking, power-grabbing, greedy, smug quisling with the courage of a limp lettuce leaf. Gawd Bless 'im.

Well done to Uncle Ronny for his portrayal of that thoroughly unpleasant old goat. I reckon someone should go up to the nearest petrol station and fetch a box of Ferrero Rocher to crack open in his honour.

Yeah, who came up with the bright idea to let anyone use the ring transports on Prometheus without authorization of some sort?
    "I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." - Jaim Lannister, a Song of Ice and Fire.

Kinsey as a Goa'uld.... somehow appropriate I think - strange then there is a hint he may have survived only for the character to never appear again. I guess Ronny Cox didn't want to appear in the show any more.

Quote Originally Posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
    Kinsey as a Goa'uld.... somehow appropriate I think - strange then there is a hint he may have survived only for the character to never appear again. I guess Ronny Cox didn't want to appear in the show any more.
    They've said that the next SG 1 movie will be centered on O'Neil... who knows, it might include Kinsey's return.

Now that Ba'al is dead, Kinsey might be the last Goa'uld in the universe. He could rebuild the empire using the Judeo-Christian beliefs of the host and create a new rulling council of System Lords named after the Archangels.

That would be awesome.

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

Why can't Kinsey die????? At least maybe he will stay away and we don't have to see him anymore.

[QUOTE=ManofTheAtom;10354369]They've said that the next SG 1 movie will be centered on O'Neil... who knows, it might include Kinsey's return.QUOTE]

Actually, these are my thoughts exactly. I've always been wondering whether he managed to save hiss ass (wouldn't be surprised if he did), and I always considered this storyline as not being finished properly. So who knows? Maybe the 3rd movie (if we're lucky enough to see it) might answer that question.

Exploring space and time with the 9th doctor

I really do hope he was vaporized when the alkesh was shot to pieces by the Prometheus. Loved the episode though, great intrigue!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/manephelien/avatars/deadtribbles.jpg

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast