No announcement yet.

It's Good To Be King (813)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder.. If S11 had been given the ok would we have gone back here to read that plinth?

Comment

"God , im miss going offworld!"
      Dnt know if it was the exact quote of O'neil but it was good to see him go offworld.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I wonder.. If S11 had been given the ok would we have gone back here to read that plinth?
        Maybe. But we probably would have only heard about it in a passing comment by Daniel.

Comment

You would think a ship with a time travel device in it would be better hidden. Or maybe the ancient left it out so it would be easy to find because he seen he did that in the future. Uh oh brain melting.

Good episode. Starsky and Hutch ride again.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Maybe. But we probably would have only heard about it in a passing comment by Daniel.

Also, if the Ori got to that planet, i wonder what they would have made of the plinth/ Or the thor's hammer, or the sentinel./

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

Also, if the Ori got to that planet, i wonder what they would have made of the plinth/ Or the thor's hammer, or the sentinel./

Comment

So I'm watching this episode and wondering, if the time machine was still there for sg1 to find, where was or is the time travelling ancient who was piloting it?
                Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

I think he left it there for them to find. Hmmm but how did he get home then. Good question.

Comment

Perhaps he didn't. Maybe he stayed to write the monolith that 'foretold' of sg1.

Comment

Figures that Maybourne would land on his feet.
                      Nice to see him again in this episode
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybourne! It's always a good time when he's involved. He was the only character who made "Desperate Measures" bearable for me.

What a fun ep. I was very happy to see SG-1 in a puddle jumper, as I don't remember that happening at all in this show. Then again, I first watched SGA after finishing SG-1, so, as someone has mentioned above, it probably had little impact on me.

I'd like to see Maybourne again in the future, but I can't remember if he ever shows up again. This seemed like his final send-off, but, then again, so did his last episode.

Again, what a strange season. I feel as though I only like every other episode at most, and I'm really missing Jack now. I don't know why I assumed he was still going to be part of the team until the cast changes in season nine. Probably because he's still front and center on the DVD box. *sigh*
                        rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Funny ep - Maybourne, the king and O'Neill, the General. Together funny as always. A little fight, some hurly-burly - good.
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

My favorite episode!

Comment

Loved this episode. It's great to see Maybourne again, and Jack joining the old team.

Knowing that Wayne Brady is supposed to be the bad guy, and actually seeing him as the bad guy didn't quite mesh for me. I have just seen too many episodes of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", and I kept wanting him to break out in song.

Comment

its a time ship whos builder traveled forward and for all we know was there at the time jack launched the missiles and rigged the hatack to blow up from wihtin it etc

Comment

Working...
                                X