No announcement yet.

Prometheus Unbound (812)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I follow her on twitter -- she's hilarious.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

- But you are very attractive.
      - Ehhem...
      :cough:

This scene was really funny.

I liked the new aliens well, but they could have named them properly. Or maybe I could never hear it when they have called them "Oranian".

https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Oranian
      Last edited by Platschu; 28 April 2020, 08:40 AM.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I know Vala is a mixed reaction to fandom but I like her
        I always like the comedic element because humor is probably how she copes with the tramuma Vala encountered. Besides that I'm kind of bored. The episode is slow to progress and seems to lack a plot. And don't get me started on how out of character Hammond is. Its a poor.

But on the bright side,I got 13/15 and 8:08
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

There's no end to my Vala-love really...

Comment

I'm not fond of this episode, although I do like Vala. My favorite post-RDA episode is Memento Mori.

Seaboe
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

14:29
              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Few seconds slower than Jelgate --> 8:19

Comment

I am so so sorry but this episode.... I enjoyed it in some way, but it had SO SO SO many unlogical aspects that when I am thinking about it now I have to say it was not a good episode.
                  I am not a fan of Vala and her sexual mojo everywhere and it was also one thing that bothered me here.
                  I liked SG1 with it's humor that was not based on sexual jokes in such a way how Vala does it and I know that it will also be a big problem for me in seasons 9 and 10. Nothing against Claudia Black,just Vala Mal Doran.

But Hans Olo was funny

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                    I just watched this, and I don't get why they brought Vala back based on this episode. She just came across as psycho-- not the scary kind, but the kind that indicated that she should be in a mental ward. If I remember correctly, I do like Vala in the later episodes, just not here.
                    I feel the same way about Vala in this episode— she is so annoying to me.

Happy for Walter to get out of the gate room for a while. Too bad Daniel did not get to go to Atlantis. Nice to see Hammond taking command of a ship.

I rate this between fair and good ( fairly good?), because Vala’s “psychoness” just sours the whole episode. Thank goodness they tone her down later on.

10:36 for the puzzle.

Comment

Working...
                    X