No announcement yet.

The Siege, Part 2 (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone notice shappered telling Col Eveett that the Ancients fought the wraith for almost 100 years before they got defeated and left Pegasus galaxy it clears few arguments about wraith appearing out of no where and defeating the ancients.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Can't wait till next season.... need Atlantis NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Siege" was an amazing episode!!!!!

Hell, this season has been getting better and better every minute it's been on the air!
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

IMO the second half of the season was a lot better then first half, it had nice flow from one episode to the next, good character development, interesting plot twists and some revealing back story.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Those evil writers! I thought they hated cliffhangers and that's why they haven't done one since Exodus!

Still, the episode was utterly fantastic. 10/10, no question.

Everett did annoy the hell out of me at the begining. His voice was so horrible, but it cleared up by the end of the episode. I won't go on, but I can't really find fault with this episode beyond Everett at the begining. So, again, 10/10.

Siege 2 and Reckoning 2 in the same week. We're lucky fans we are. Pity we have to wait 6 months now...

BYE
          "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu
            Those evil writers! I thought they hated cliffhangers and that's why they haven't done one since Exodus!
            They didn't do a cliffhanger at the end of season 5 because the series was switching networks from Showtime to Sci Fi.

I presume they did only smallish cliffhangers for seasons 6 and 7 (the fates of Daniel and Jack, respectively) because they weren't entirely sure if they would be doing another year of the series or moving on to feature films.

Atlantis, of course, was guaranteed a second season right from the get go with the great ratings it achieved so the writers planned the story arcs accordingly.
            To Infinity And Beyond!

O'Neill: "Do we know this... shrub?"

Comment

i was really amazed at how good the cgi was for the battle scenes....wow
              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Excellent finale. I was very annoyed with the writers for making us wait for months!!!

Climate Change - The latest news and information on climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency from around the internet

Climate Change Forum - Discuss topics to do with climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
                  i was really amazed at how good the cgi was for the battle scenes....wow
                  Today’s technology it can do anything you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                    Today’s technology it can do anything you want.
                    anything i want? hmmm can it make me an all wise and knowing ancient? b/c thats what i want....
                    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Here's one thing that bugged me. It got glossed over and ignored in the show, but Everett was very flippant and matter-of-fact about he and his men getting the gene therapy thing. But Beckett has said that it only works in about 49% of the people injected. Now... 49% is a pretty good number, but it seems a little convenient that all the guys- especially Everett himself- manage to do it successfully. It's too casual. Too much of an aside. Too easy...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Here's one thing that bugged me. It got glossed over and ignored in the show, but Everett was very flippant and matter-of-fact about he and his men getting the gene therapy thing. But Beckett has said that it only works in about 49% of the people injected. Now... 49% is a pretty good number, but it seems a little convenient that all the guys- especially Everett himself- manage to do it successfully. It's too casual. Too much of an aside. Too easy...
                        I believe it was 43%.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          I believe it was 43%.
                          Well, then, makes my point even MORE clear.

Comment

You don't find .43*.43*.43*.43*.43 likely? Where did you go to school?

Comment

Shadow, I interpreted that to mean that ONLY men who succeeded in getting the gene were sent to Atlantis. Maybe that's one reason Everett himself was sent (what a shame the gene therapy worked :-p).

Comment

I think that's it...
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X