The Siege, Part 2 (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post

With every plan sounding at least halfway promising and subsequently failing, people dying left and right, the military taking over with a pompous leader, wraith infesting the city, the Genii of all people getting involved and threatening Elizabeth again... Not a dull moment imo. Although the foreshadowing of Colonel Everett's demise was laid on a little thick with his insistence on buying Liz a drink.

I mean, I don't remember if he dies - I don't remember him at all, actually - but I can only assume.

Anyway, on to the next seasons of SG-1 and SGA. I was going to wait until I'd watched something else first, but this cliffhanger doesn't leave me with much of a choice.
    We never heard more about Colonel Everett. I assume he made it back to earth and considering his condition was given an early retirement.

Comment

Actually that is wrong. I don't want to spoil anyone but their is a scene in Siege III that answers what happens to Everett
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

As to the awards, even looking it up on the IMDB page for it, unfortunately shows no awards..

I too would have loved to seen it win something (most likely it did, a Saturn award or two)..

Comment

I believe the only award SGA received was the People's Choice Award one year. Otherwise, no other awards.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Actually that is wrong. I don't want to spoil anyone but their is a scene in Siege III that answers what happens to Everett
            I meant we never heard more about Everett after the events of The Siege III.

Comment

Just watched the Seige III yesterday (or the day before?) and surprise, surprise, so long to Col. Everett. While I'm sorry for what happened to him, ultimately, I won't be missing him as a character.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I believe the only award SGA received was the People's Choice Award one year. Otherwise, no other awards.
              You mean the show as a whole? Here's a list, including four Geminis. I'm not surprised the Eye was nominated, but I think the Seige would have been worthy of it, too.
              rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                You mean the show as a whole? Here's a list, including four Geminis. I'm not surprised the Eye was nominated, but I think the Seige would have been worthy of it, too.
                Looking at that list, i am really shocked some of those eps (Childhoods end, Remnants, Poisoning the well) got either nominated (or in Childhoods end's case) won, when the Siege 3 parter got nada..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Looking at that list, i am really shocked some of those eps (Childhoods end, Remnants, Poisoning the well) got either nominated (or in Childhoods end's case) won, when the Siege 3 parter got nada..
                  I know. Makes me wonder what else they were up against at the time. Maybe some people just expected the season finale to be that epic, but it left a considerable impression on me.
                  rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Damn, that night battle was beautiful... It may even beat the Antartica battle imo.
                    Can't wait to watch The Siege part 3... right now !!

Comment

I personally love Col. Everett, a true, no nonsense military leader that arrive with a plan and implemented it.

Comment

Working...
                      X