No announcement yet.

Cold Lazarus (106)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like episodes that get into characters' heads or pushes them in different ways.
    So I actually rather enjoyed this episode when I saw it. I also liked the idea of crystalline life. Stargate didn't due truly alien aliens enough if you ask me.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Sidenote or addendum to my earlier post: my DVD-set spells the title of the episode wrong -- it says Cold Lazerus instead of Lazarus. Both on the back and in the menu.

Anyhoodle...

Bringing forth the quiz for this round of episodes.

And another puzzle --> Cold Lazarus

Good luck!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Its so strange agreeing with FH. We used to never agree. Its largely that I find the episode is pointless. They never seem to revist this backstory and their is little to no mention to the Jack's past after this episode. I was far more interested in the crystal aliens. After we find out the Goa'uld killed the crystal aliens, the episode shifts more about the fake Jack. A missed opportunity to explore a new kind of alien

8 minutes and 44 second
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Its so strange agreeing with FH.
          Could it be the beginning of the end of the world? Is this a sign of the apocalypse coming?

Comment

In a few years, we'll get to Atlantis
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              In a few years, we'll get to Atlantis
              The world is safe.

Comment

Harder than I thought: 8:03

Comment

9:30

I thought it was a good episode. It dragged on in some places but RDA acting in this is excellent!

I loved Sam and Daniel in cohoots to get Teal'c to use his staff weapon. Poor Teal'c watching the news.

I liked seeing Jack's back story fleshed out some more.

9:30 for the puzzle-- getting a feel for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                    I loved Sam and Daniel in cohoots to get Teal'c to use his staff weapon.
                    Like two kids knowing they're going to be in trouble for it, but convincing the third that all is going to be fine and yes, they are really allowed to do that.

Comment

Errors :

Hammond and Carter talks about the Iris, that somebody has sent the code and it was disappearing. But the wormhole was only activated after this conversation, so the code could never arrive.

2. The pictures are rotated in 90 angle when "Jack" checks his ring:
                      http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/1x06/01.jpg
                      http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/1x06/02.jpg
                      My comment : it can happen that he has shaken it with his other hand or something.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

No, that's definitely a continuity error. They are stacked too neatly to have been shaken 90 degrees.

Comment

Poor Sarah......poor Sarah.....not only left out on a limb about Jack and seeing a double of Charlie but left standing there with no follow up in the hospital all alone, never to be seen again.

Comment

Missed this one. 9.35. Nothing to write home about.
                            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                              Poor Sarah......poor Sarah.....not only left out on a limb about Jack and seeing a double of Charlie but left standing there with no follow up in the hospital all alone, never to be seen again.
                              The saving grace in this is that Sarah shows up frequently in fanfiction. I'm glad, because I liked her. i felt so bad for her. And worse still is that she can't even talk to anyone about it because of national security.

Comment

i always wondered if they would come back to her having found some sense of balance in a later episode, perhaps she gets a new purpose in life, or her and jack get back together, and maybe even have a go at mending thier relationship, then again jack could just ask the asgard to clone thier son... but that would be sadly dark... then again he could get the asgard to clone thebody.... get in a time jumper, grab the kid before he shoots himself, leave the fake body that was never alive there instead, bring him forward in time after shooting thegun in a really horrible nightmare inducing scene, and then they both hop in the jumper go forward in time to just after the hospital scene and rebuild their family... and time travel means the sgc doesnt notice he borrrowed the time jumper... but the ancients do... and who knowswhat htey will do, or think etc

Comment

Working...
                                X