This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Hewlett and Robin Williams

Does David Hewlett kinda remind any of you guys of Quentin Tarantino or Robin Williams?

Every time I look at him, I think of Robin Williams and now that a friend has pointed out the Tarantino comparison, I'll think of Tarantino also.
    All three facial and jaw structures are very much alike, lol

note: images above are not the best comparisons I could find, lol
    Last edited by fazza92; 26 July 2009, 10:14 PM. Reason: added Tarantino
    "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
    Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

LONG LOST TWINS!?!?!?!?!

*faints*

I <3 them both - but David is cuter and younger
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

added Quentin Tarantino,
      friend of mine pointed it out...
      it's kind of like a morphing kind of thing from Tarantino to Williams, lol
      Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

i remember watching cube with a friend who was convinced hewlett was tarantino, and wouldn't listen to me saying it wasn't until the credits. than he ate humble pie i can tell thee!

it's odd how he looks like the average of the 2 lol!
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          i remember watching cube with a friend who was convinced hewlett was tarantino, and wouldn't listen to me saying it wasn't until the credits. than he ate humble pie i can tell thee!

it's odd how he looks like the average of the 2
          lol!
          Then there is only one logical explanation....

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            Then there is only one logical explanation....
            Quentin Williams?
            or perhaps Robin Tarantino?

Comment

Working...
            X