This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zpm's and what else .before i sleep spoilers

What else will they find at the address on the list in before i sleep?
    Cliffhanger 2

Same Story......Different Cliff!!!!!!!

They will find ZPM for sure, if you watch the little description of all upcomming episode there no doubt. perhaps in the outpost there will be a gate adress to other planet, galaxy or something else ! because now we will be able to acess to the ancient universe map and see where they went in the past ! It make us an awesome ninth season !!!!

Anyway Why I'm so sure there will be at least 3 full ZPM ? It would be stupid otherwize. Because 5 planet can't turn into magma in 10 000 at the same time !!! so if the planet remain "normal" no power is drained from the zpm ... so they remain full

Why did I said other galaxy ? I doubt there was a lot of ancient outpost in the pegasus galaxy, knowing it was only a "test" galaxy ... but most of the outpost must be in our home galaxy or in the galaxy around it !

Anyway I can't wait to see the asgard reaction when they will know we posses the Ancient city ! They could help us a lot to comprehend it ... and considering the fact that we save their ass at many occasion in s9 and s2 of atlantis it could be a very nice extention thing to the original story line ...

EVEN IF THERE IS NOTHING EXCEPT 3-4 ZPM, who cares ? with the chair, we have acess to the whole galaxymap, other outpost map, with all their storage place and knowledge bank ... So here we go for the second season =)
    - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
    - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
    - The Nox

Comment

Working...
    X