Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 2 -- Report + Trailer from Comic Con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 2 -- Report + Trailer from Comic Con

Sometimes I hate promo material....it gets me all excited and impatient for what's to come

“For season two, we made it a lot more intense," he said. "Little more violent. The villains are evil ... we have to kill Jedi ... people start losing limbs in season two.”

In season one, LucasFilm outlawed putting bounty hunters into the show. That changes big time in season two, with franchise fan favorite Boba Fett coming in.

Filoni notes that for all his immense reputation, fans never really got to see Fett do all that much action in the Star Wars films, except "get his gun cut in half by Luke."

Other bounty hunters include Bossk (the lizard-thing with the big toenails in "Empire Strikes Back") and a new villain named Bane, who's based on the film persona of classic spaghetti Western star Lee van Cleef.
    The remainder of that article can be read here.

A pretty awesome trailer for season two can be watched here. Enjoy, I did!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

That was indeed an awesome trailer. I can't wait for Season 2 to start up.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That looks awesome! Can't wait. The darker the better.

Thought season 1 started off average, but it improved. I've seen the first 21, yet for some reason haven't gotten around to seeing the season final. Will have to do that.
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
        That looks awesome! Can't wait. The darker the better.

Thought season 1 started off average, but it improved. I've seen the first 21, yet for some reason haven't gotten around to seeing the season final. Will have to do that.
        I thought it was really good. That is why I can't wait to start Season 2.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yes indeed....the season 1 finale really set the stage for season 2. Like fifth, it's why I'm just dying for season 2 to start
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So, not your fathers Star Wars anymore

Looks dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              So, not your fathers Star Wars anymore

Looks dark.
              Well considering my father is in his 50s and The Clone Wars is CGI, I'd have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Yes indeed....the season 1 finale really set the stage for season 2. Like fifth, it's why I'm just dying for season 2 to start
                Well i watched it, and it wasn't all that great. As an episode it was alright, but as a finale it didn't really set up the next season imo, certainly you wouldn't think so if you hadn't seen the new trailer.

Who are those guys at the end of the new trailer? Any info?
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

How are you all enjoying season two?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    How are you all enjoying season two?
                    I am certainly enjoying it thus far. I can't wait until it comes back in January.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh crap, it's done for Xmas break?

Comment

Oh crap, it's done for Xmas break?
                        That is what I gathered at the end of the last episode. It said something about "coming in January", or something along those lines.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          That is what I gathered at the end of the last episode. It said something about "coming in January", or something along those lines.
                          I think it will be back on the first Friday of January.

There is going to be a third season, right?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            I think it will be back on the first Friday of January.

There is going to be a third season, right?
                            George Lucas has confirmed that he will produce at least 100 episodes regardless of ratings.

Comment

George Lucas has confirmed that he will produce at least 100 episodes regardless of ratings.
                              Would cartoon network air them?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X