This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the need for the sarcofagus?

sorry bout the spelling here,. and i hope im in the right place,..im wondering why the gou,ald need the SARCOFFAGUS [sorry], when the snake can heal pretty much anything? its been said that the coffin with too much use can change a person and turn them evil and arrogant,.as an explaination as to how the gou,ald became so agressive,[from an episode sg1],.cheers,tedpon.

goa'uld can only heal so much. And the sarcophagus works on the host too. they've said that the tok'ra can only stay in a singular host around 400 years. that's without use of the sarcophagus. but apophis' host was over 3000 years old. the sarc had been keeping the host healthy, thus meaning that the snake didn't have to do it and could concentrate only on keeping itself healthy
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Not to mention the fact that the symbiote cannot revive someone who's been dead. Sarcophagus can.

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
      (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
      Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

Which can lead to inimaginable torture possibilities--> 6x06 Abyss.

Comment

Ya everyone else already has gotten it down. The sarcoughagus heals both symbiote and host and does so much more effeciently and powerfully then say just the symbiote does. plus the Goa'uld use it when they are healthy too in order to boost their day to day well being.
          O'Neill- "Whose your daddy!!"
          Sheppard- "Its the right thing to do Why? because it is!"
          Sam-"You blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water...Next up parting the red sea"
          Mckay-"Oh yes when its impossible you look to me"

Comment

And it is great for bringing back a favored enemy to keep torturing/killing him over and over... like Socar did with Apophis.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              And it is great for bringing back a favored enemy to keep torturing/killing him over and over... like Socar did with Apophis.
              Don't forget its also a way to keep someone loving you or just with you...ex. Daniel in Need

One question I know it can cause addiction when used often in one day, so why was O'Neill not addicted to it at the end of The Abyss?
              WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
              Germany Chiefed Poland.
              England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
              England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
              France got Chiefed.
              Japan decided to scout America.
              America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
              America cut Japan to 90 pop.
              Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
              USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
              Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
              Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
              USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
              Hitler deleted his account...
              USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

I think if it is used just to keep one healthy like daniel did in Need, that is where the addiction comes in. BUT if used to continually heal then the addiction does not seep in.

Comment

Why do people who are healthy do heroin? Cos it makes them feel better, that episode with Danial and that princess chick made it pretty clear that the sarcophagus is addictive, so perhaps they started to make themselves feel better but are now addicted, like me and cigarettes?
                  I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

thanks to all,.im a wiser man with just talking about the SARCOPHAGUS,.cheers,.roll on S G U.

Comment

Working...
                    X