Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nox... Did the ancients create them?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nox... Did the ancients create them?

The Nox are rather human like in appearance.... Not to mention there was the plague which wiped out most of the life in the galaxy which the ancients used to Dakara device to undo... and given that Ayiana was there when Atlantis left and had the plague when frozen that then would seem to imply that they left the universe to escape the plague and use the Dakara device without being affected themselves...

But if its after Pegasus then the Nox could well have been a result of the Dakara device and for some reason they evolved faster then other humans...

Now Im not sure if they made the alliance before or after Pegasus (Asgard just said they moved on from our region of space which could mean to Pegasus or ascending.)

I know there are alot of holes in the ancient history of stargate but this certainly seems possible anyway if not probably.....
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Its possible...but I personally doubt it because they all knew each other apparently and were allies...I think the ancients wouldn't have been allies with them if they created them...
    WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
    Germany Chiefed Poland.
    England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
    England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
    France got Chiefed.
    Japan decided to scout America.
    America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
    America cut Japan to 90 pop.
    Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
    USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
    Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
    Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
    USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
    Hitler deleted his account...
    USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Well they basically created the wraith and they killed them.... not to mention the asgard were allies with us...

Also it would have been millions of years and they wouldn't have met them, and they didn't set out to create them, just to seed life..

Comment

The Ancients worked in harmony with the humans they created in Pegasus.

Comment

It's possible that the Nox are seeded life. A lot of the Ancients backstory is somewhat unclear but if the Great Alliance was formed after there return from the Pegasus galaxy then I would say there is every chance they did create them.

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
            Its possible...but I personally doubt it because they all knew each other apparently and were allies...I think the ancients wouldn't have been allies with them if they created them...
            I don't think the Ancients would have had a problem interacting with life they seeded. And they may have wanted to be allies or on friendly terms with the seeded life. Why seed life if you are going to ignore them once they get to a point that allows them to make contact?

Comment

Maybe the Nox were ancients who got close to assention but did not. SO when they used the Dakara device to wipe out life, the nox used their powers to protect them...

Comment

Other examples of human like physical characteristics, likely created by Ancient interference, the Riol and the Uhhh creatures from the Atlantis episode 'Remnants'
                Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Yeah for sure

Comment

i always thought the ancients met the nox, furlings and asgard, created the alliance, the plague came through, destroyed everyone, the ancients recreated life, left for pegasus.

the ancients were devastated by the plague, whos to say the nox, asgard and furlings werent equally as decimated.

Comment

Modern Asgard are only 30,000 years old. There is no chance that the alliance formed before the plague.

Comment

I can't remember and can;t be bothered watching the ep again, but didnt the Pegasus Galaxy Asgard say they followed the Ancients to the PG after they both left the Milky Way. As i said, havnt seen the ep in w hile so forgive me if i've stuffed up here!
                        Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                          i always thought the ancients met the nox, furlings and asgard, created the alliance, the plague came through, destroyed everyone, the ancients recreated life, left for pegasus.

the ancients were devastated by the plague, whos to say the nox, asgard and furlings werent equally as decimated.
                          We do know that they were devasted by the plague, reseeded life and left for the Pegasus galaxy. But as that was millions of years ago. I think the alliance must have formed after their return to the Milky Way. We know the Asgard civilisation is only around 100,000 years old, but they never entered the Milky Way galaxy until 30,000 years ago, long after the Ancients left.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                            I can't remember and can;t be bothered watching the ep again, but didnt the Pegasus Galaxy Asgard say they followed the Ancients to the PG after they both left the Milky Way. As i said, havnt seen the ep in w hile so forgive me if i've stuffed up here!
                            No the Ancients left millions of years ago. The Asgard said they came to the Pegasus Galaxy 10,000 years ago, at the height of the Lantean-Wraith war, so they could experiment on humans (without interferance from the Asgard High Council) to find a cure for the genetic degradation their race would inevitably suffer. But as the war ended abruptly and with the Wraith as winners, the Wraith then attacked the Asgard settlements and destroyed their intergalactic ships and the Asgard were stranded in the PG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                              No the Ancients left millions of years ago. The Asgard said they came to the Pegasus Galaxy 10,000 years ago, at the height of the Lantean-Wraith war, so they could experiment on humans (without interferance from the Asgard High Council) to find a cure for the genetic degradation their race would inevitably suffer. But as the war ended abruptly and with the Wraith as winners, the Wraith then attacked the Asgard settlements and destroyed their intergalactic ships and the Asgard were stranded in the PG.
                              Hmmm, ok, so that would indicate that the Asgard and the Ancients met in the Pegasus Galaxy 10,000 years ago

OR

After the Ancients left Earth for PG and set off the Dakara Genesis Device, the Ancients may have let a few million years pass and await some evolution back in the MW Galaxy, before sending a contingent back to MW (although before the war with the Wraith and the evacuation of Atlantis), much like our Atlantis expedition, to go to MW and explore the MW in the aftermath of the Dakara Device being set off and the Plague.

Here the "MW Expedition" would have met the traveling Asgard and told them of the humans in the PG, leading to the seperation of the roge Asgard and our beloved allies.

This scenario would indicate that the Alliance, at least between the Ancients and the Asgard was started WHILE the main group of Ancients were still in PG.

Of course one would then have to question why it was impossible for the Ancients to restart their civilization upon their evacuation from Atlantis given their expedition would likely have set up cities and/or an outpost.
                              Meh.

Comment

Working...
                              X