This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions on Siege part 2

in the spoilers on Siege part 2. it said that General Hammond sent the guys to help atlantis. i thought General O'Neal was in command of Stargate Command on Earth?

im sorry im just a newbie who just found interest in Stargate.

1. Please edit your thread title to include SPOILERS.

2. Please edit your post to include spoilers.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SEASON 7 OF SG1, SEASON 8 of SG1, and SEASON 1 of ATLANTIS.

General Hammond has no connection to the militry commander who begins to lead Atlantis
    Spoiler:
    when the Wraith begin to bombard the city
    , but I think he does welcome them back home and he does lead them through a debriefing.

The reason Hammonf would be incharge, is becuase he is a 4-star general, in charge of Homeworld Security, and the Wraith are a known threat to Homeworld security. So as the highest ranking offical in that branch of the governmnet, he would be the first one to know what is going on.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Why Hammond is charge instead of O'Neill.

1. General Hammond is in charge of all things stargate tech and ships.

2. General O'Neill is in charge of Stargate Command.

3. General Hammond advices the president what related to Stargate, Gao'uld and Starships.

4. General O'Neill is in charge of the first line of defense.

6. General Hammond and his joint military council can send Marines to Atlantis.

7. The Air force, is fighting three wars
      1. Terror War
      2. Iraq War
      3. Gao'uld

8. The reason why the Marines are the only one that is going to Atlantis.
      1. The Marines are the first to fight.
      2. The Marines get the job done.
      3. The Marines will not negotiate.

9. The reason why the Army is not going to the Pegasus Galaxy.
      1. The Army is an occupational force.

I will finish this later.
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

General Hammond's a three-star, at most. We haven't actually seen him since he was 'promoted" to Washington, though, so we won't know for certain until he appears on SG-1 after the break ends.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
        X