Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite scifi show, the one and only...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite scifi show, the one and only...

Theres so many good good scifi shows out there, but my number one and only one is Farscape. That show realy touched my soul, i have never tuned into a show like that and gotton that massive magical pleassure that Farscape gives you.

Whats your favorite scifi show?

[Im not that strong in writing english]

My one and only is Battlestar Galactica (the new version). It is and will forever be the best show ever made for me

And your English is fine
    sigpic

Comment

Battlestar Galactica (the new one)
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Ron Moore's new Battlestar Galactica for me as well.

Runners-up:
        Babylon 5
        Farscape
        Lexx
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The original Star Trek, followed by the two Stargate series, followed closely by... most other sci-fi series.
          "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
          "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

I think it's still Doctor Who. It can't be beaten by any other show (Stargate is a close follow-up)). And by Doctor Who, I mean the whole show, the concept itself and all adventures, doesn't matter if they belong to the Old Series or to the New Series.
            This heart was like a tardis
            I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

I dislike saying "well, this one is the best of all time", but if I was forced to choose.... I would pick the new Battlestar Galactica. Amazing show.

Farscape, Angel, DS9 and Stargate SG-1 all come close to taking it away though.
              sigpic
              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Battlestar Galactica (new one). Followed closely by Babylon 5 and Deep Space Nine.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                  I dislike saying "well, this one is the best of all time", but if I was forced to choose.... I would pick the new Battlestar Galactica. Amazing show.

Farscape, Angel, DS9 and Stargate SG-1 all come close to taking it away though.
                  I agree, there are so many great sci-fi shows out there, I don't see the real need for them to compete. I tend not to like it if people (nobody here, but people in general) act like one show is clearly superior to any other sci-fi show, every show (well, every half-decent one) has its own strengths and weaknesses.
                  "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
                  "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

Farscape. No doubt about it.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Battlestar Galactica (new one). Followed closely by Babylon 5 and Deep Space Nine.
                      same + Jericho if that counts

Comment

hmmm, toughy this.....Kinda changes, depends on what mood i'm in..

But my fave at this moment is Star trek deep space 9

But then there's Farscape, Stargate SG-1, X-Files, Firefly, Babylon 5..That's all I can think of at the mo, i'm sure there are loads of others
                        sigpic

Comment

I could probably say the 'one and only' for a given year, but for all time? It changes as I change. Things I loved years ago, when I look at them now... it just doesn't do it for me anymore. Currently Eureka. But previously, this century, it would be Stargate Atlantis. If LOST was really considered SciFi, that might be my one and only...
                          sigpic

Comment

I absolutely love B5, New BSG, and now SGU. Quite close came Space – Above and Beyond, Star Treck (TNG, DS 9, and Enterprise), and Farscape, but also SGA, and SG-1. I like Lost, same with X-Files, but don't see them as SciFi, they're more a kind of mystery series.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                              I could probably say the 'one and only' for a given year, but for all time? It changes as I change. Things I loved years ago, when I look at them now... it just doesn't do it for me anymore. Currently Eureka. But previously, this century, it would be Stargate Atlantis. If LOST was really considered SciFi, that might be my one and only...
                              sure, LOST can be considered SciFi. Well, at least it has some elements in it. So LOST and ANGEL could be counted in as my most favourite shows of all time, close to that are all three Stargate Shows but I guess SG:U beats all other Stargate shows at the moment
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X