This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would it have been stupid...

if SG1 or SGA ever went to a dinosaur planet? I can't decide, but I've always kind of hoped they would.

Honestly, that would not be outside the realm of possiblity. That might have been kinda cool, if done right.

Comment

I recall in one of the last episodes of SGA season 1 (I think it was "The Siege Part 1") Sheppard's team is attacked by a creature while exploring a planet.
      We don't see the actual creature, but Ford says looked like a T-Rex.
      The harvest moon is rising
      Wraith are never-ending

Comment

They have, it just wasn't onscreen.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

that wuld be great i reckon
          This might as well say Bing-Tiddle-Tiddle-Bong! It's complete gibberish! - Rodney Mckay

Comment

SGA, Season 1,episode 18, The Gift or episode 5, Suspicion.
            I forget which one, similar storyline.

Comment

The Seige. I think Part 1 when the team returns saying they were under attack. Bates thinks it was Teyla giving the WRaith their position. Sheppard turns to Ford and says no it was a T-rex thing
              There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

Exactly right.

Of course, the MW is a big place. There could very well be Dinosaurs out there. And Cadillacs.
                It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

I think whats stupider is the SG-1 ep the quest.
                  To be exact, the fact that every time someone mentions a dragon, SG-1 blows it off as a peice of technology like a space ship or a hologram (Which it turned out to be).
                  It just kinda annoyed me that none of them (SG-1) stoped and thought "Well we use to think that Ancient Gods were just myths, but they turned out to be alien snake-things that like to possess people. Oh and we use to also think that Demons where just imaginary monsters, but the turned out to be primative, enslaved alien race. And of course there were also the little gray men, who we thought were just urban legend, raved about by nutters, but they also turned out to be real! So then maby Dragons a real! Maby they're some kinda of dinosaur-like animal from another planet!"
                  The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                  Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

sliders did somethng like that and it turned out ok

Comment

I think it would be cool to show more aliens or actually show some dinosaurs in SG. All there is is humans that aren't goa'uld/wraith/ori (but ascended beings are essentially humans)... and what, the unas? Those bug things that sting Tea'lc and the water in water gate... but I thinkit's good to an extent as it keeps from SG turning into association with Star Wars or Star Trek with their over use and awful-looking aliens *lol, Lucien Alliance Aliens *
                      But still,.....
                      you know what I mean?
                      Originally posted by Opener View Post
                      Exactly right.

Of course, the MW is a big place. There could very well be Dinosaurs out there. And Cadillacs.

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate View Post
                      I think whats stupider is the SG-1 ep the quest.
                      To be exact, the fact that every time someone mentions a dragon, SG-1 blows it off as a peice of technology like a space ship or a hologram (Which it turned out to be).
                      It just kinda annoyed me that none of them (SG-1) stoped and thought "Well we use to think that Ancient Gods were just myths, but they turned out to be alien snake-things that like to possess people. Oh and we use to also think that Demons where just imaginary monsters, but the turned out to be primative, enslaved alien race. And of course there were also the little gray men, who we thought were just urban legend, raved about by nutters, but they also turned out to be real! So then maby Dragons a real! Maby they're some kinda of dinosaur-like animal from another planet!"
                      I wanna dragon to be in one!!!

Comment

The Atlantis novel Blood Ties involves the characters exploring a planet in the Pegesus galaxy that has Dinosaurs. It was part of some kind of Ancient experiment.

Comment

ahh next thing you know people will want to see the tooth fairy
                          WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
                          Germany Chiefed Poland.
                          England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
                          England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
                          France got Chiefed.
                          Japan decided to scout America.
                          America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
                          America cut Japan to 90 pop.
                          Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
                          USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
                          Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
                          Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
                          USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
                          Hitler deleted his account...
                          USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
                            ahh next thing you know people will want to see the tooth fairy
                            Have you seen the movie Darkness Falls?
                            I tell you the tooth fairy is not a pretty sight
                            The harvest moon is rising
                            Wraith are never-ending

Comment

I think it would be really cool to see dinosaurs in an episode but it would probably cost too much money to make them look real. As shown by the dragon in the Quest. That thing looked very fake!! Unless they are willing to put the money and the effort into making the dinosaurs look good it probably wouldn't be worth it. But, yeah, I would really like to see dinosaurs in an episode.
                              "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Comment

Working...
                              X