This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars or Stargate Movie..

I used to be a huge Star Wars fan...but I have seen the light. I am know a huge Stargate fan. Who are you? Would you rather see the new star wars movie or hold out for a dope Stargate 2 movie?
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Stargate Or Bust Baby!!!!!

Comment

Wonder what it would be like if we threw Jabba the Hutt through a Stargate?

Stargate all the way, people!

I actually lost some interest in star wars after Episode II, and I'm not sure if I'll see Episode III. But a new Stargate movie would surely grab my interest pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        Wonder what it would be like if we threw Jabba the Hutt through a Stargate?
        I don't think he would fit.
        Rocky

Comment

I'm not too crazy about Episodes One & Two, although I put my children to bed with the NPR Star Wars Radio Play when they were babies.

I really would much rather see a Stargate film, even if it's a made for TV movie. Maybe we could have SG-1 mount a rescue mission for SG-Atlantis.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

You're telling me Jabba won't fit through a 20-foot hoop?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              You're telling me Jabba won't fit through a 20-foot hoop?

He could, but how many Jaffa would it take to push him through it? He's a pretty bg Hutt....
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                He could, but how many Jaffa would it take to push him through it? He's a pretty bg Hutt....
                If you got Jabba through the gate on one side...would he pop out easily on the other side or would he be forever stuck in the gate??? Kinda like Winnie the Pooh when he gets stuck in the....Jesus Christ...did I just reference Winnie the Pooh...I need a drink!

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                  If you got Jabba through the gate on one side...would he pop out easily on the other side or would he be forever stuck in the gate??? Kinda like Winnie the Pooh when he gets stuck in the....Jesus Christ...did I just reference Winnie the Pooh...I need a drink!

ROFLOL!!!!!!! Winnie the Pooh will do that to you....
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                    ROFLOL!!!!!!! Winnie the Pooh will do that to you....
                    I just can't believe I started referencing that stupid fat bear (no offense) I was really looking forward to an episode of StarGate where they go to Pooh's homeworld and he is an evil Goauld tyrant with piglet as his first prime! And I've done it again...

Comment

to answer the original question, i would much rather see a stargate movie, or at least something like the miniseries they did to wrap up stargate. and besides, we know for sure that another star wars movie is coming out, so, yeah. stargate all the way!
                      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I agree. A new Winnie the Pooh movie would be nice...

Comment

STARGATE FILM . im a fan of the starwars films as well but theres already heaps of them so bring on another stargate one
                          Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Star Wars and Stargate are two entirely separate things which just happen to occupy the same genre. Don't compare apples to oranges.

And why should anyone have to CHOOSE? Maybe I want BOTH. I'm greedy that way.

I've had enough of Pooh Bear and friends, though. Unless they do an Eeyore movie...

Oh and by the way... In case you hadn't noticed, you're on a STARGATE FORUM. Seriously, dude, what the hell kind of answer do you expect from a bunch of STARGATE fans??

Ask the same question on a Star Wars board and I guarantee you a majority of them will choose Star Wars. It's just... so DUH, ya know??

Comment

I huge, large scale SG-1 movie...

Comment

Working...
                              X