This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Stargate Fans?

I see the odd UK fan post on a thread every now and again, i just wondered how many people are actually on here, and what percent would be women, seems a massive social stigma in UK to like anything with 'Star' in the title. and women tend to keep it under wraps.

Just give a holler this way if ur a UK fan.
    And if your from Yorkshire 'Give us a wave'
    sigpic
    THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

I'm from the UK and I'm a woman.

Waves at you from across the other side of the Humber.

PS: There are a lot of people from the UK on here. Many forum members just like to put in made up locations rather than real ones.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm female and in the UK.
      I've been reading sf since I was 12 and don't care who knows it! I've been going to SF cons since 1982 and I'm off to Worldcon in Montreal in a couple of weeks where I'm nominated for a Fan Art Hugo. (Forgive me if I have mentioned this before... I'm rather chuffed to be nominated again)

FF
      sigpic

Comment

Im from the UK. Near Bournemouth. I am also a female. I happily admit that I'm a massive stargate fan to anyone.

Comment

I'm from the UK and also female I was living in South Yorks up until recently and I'm proud to be a Stargate fan

Comment

I'm female from the UK and I have never noticed any social stigma. I have been a Sci Fi fan since the original Trek, as have many of my friends we quite happily talk sci fi in the pub and at work etc.
            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Im from the UK (In the midlands ) There are quite a few of us here on GW. You just gotta look.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm from scotland and I'm a guy. I've seen quite alot of forum posters from the UK.

Comment

IM FROM WAKEY TOO! WAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!

I am a guy-well... teen-Ive been watchin SG for about 2 and a 1/2 years now, and been visiting this site since about March 2008.

But, when it comes to sci-fi shows I only really watch SG1/ATLANTIS/SGU(WHEN IT'S ON) and SANCTUARY. And the only people who really know I watch SCI-FI are my family and some of my freinds.
                  Last edited by MrMann101; 17 July 2009, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I'm a UK fan of all things Stargate!!!! Loved SG-1 in all its glorious 10 Seasons!!! Loved Atlantis in all its glorious 5 seasons and agree with many others it should have gone on Longer. Loved the two films and Universe keeps the Flames of passion fiery hot! Bring on October!!!!

I'm based in Bedford, 60 miles from london and theres quite a few Gate fans in Bedford too...as was proved by the recent Chevron 7.2!!!!

Comment

Im from Ireland...... not the UK but thought Id throw it in here.... A guy and everyone loves my obsessive sci-fi nature... and there are a fair few fans around here... Infact David Nykl was over here a while ago... I think he was at warpcon (the sci-fi convention in my university)
                      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I'm a dude from the UK, And i have never kept my love of SciFi (Or SyFy) hidden, in fact i love bragging about my love of scifi, to my not so scifi loving friends

I Cannot Wait For Stargate: Universe

Comment

Me to and im a guy!!

Comment

woman from nottinghamshire big stargate fan dont care who knows it
                            sigpic

Comment

im from preston,lancashire in the uk and im male but unlike you guys none of my friends like sci fi which really annoys me because i love it

save stargate atlantis

Comment

Working...
                              X