Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis Season 5 DVD Sales! Over 100K!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting for the movie. Personally, if they do the movie now, I think, no wait, I KNOW fans of Atlantis WILL buy the movie because, well, it's Atlantis!
    I just hope that they didn't give us a false promise. If they did, I just can't believe it.

I can't.....
    There is always one.

Comment

Well, they'd have two more sales here. Both myself and my brother love this show and would buy any movie they released like a shot.
      sigpic
      Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Wow, this thread was started over a year ago and the situation is the same - no SGA movie and no one is able to confirm that there will ever be an SGA movie. What a shame.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

I would be happy if they released all 5 seasons in BlueRay format. that shouldn't be hard, they already have the material. It's almost like printing money...

I loved the show, watched it all, but I'd like to have an HD copy of it to treasure.
          Does anybody have any info if there is any plan or rumor about a BlueRay release ?

Comment

Maybe now that MGM has resolved much of its financial problems, something positive will be on the horizon for both the SGA movie and the SG1 movie.

Comment

Rather than starting a new thread, I wonder if anyone familiar with SGA DVD's might know when they are planning to release additional seasons in Blu-Ray? I have Season 1 and it is truly an amazing difference so I'd really like to invest in the rest. Unfortunately, I can't find anything that says when they might be released. Amazon has a email notification available, but not even a hint of an availability date. Anybody know?

The frustrating part of this is that HD files of Season 2 & 3 are floating around everywhere but a person can't go to a store and buy them!

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                Rather than starting a new thread, I wonder if anyone familiar with SGA DVD's might know when they are planning to release additional seasons in Blu-Ray? I have Season 1 and it is truly an amazing difference so I'd really like to invest in the rest. Unfortunately, I can't find anything that says when they might be released. Amazon has a email notification available, but not even a hint of an availability date. Anybody know?

The frustrating part of this is that HD files of Season 2 & 3 are floating around everywhere but a person can't go to a store and buy them!
                Yeah, I'm with you on that. I won't be rewatching any more Stargate episodes until the blurays start coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  They are waiting for the green-light from MGM to go ahead with production. This is for both movies, btw not just the SGA movie. Also, SyFy is ready to go, they are just waiting for MGM.
                  WooHoo
                  Death to SGU, long live SGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it ok to say that in the SGA forum?

Comment

You could not mention SGU at all since its completly off-topic. As for Extinction I'll believe it when I see it.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                      WooHoo
                      Death to SGU, long live SGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it ok to say that in the SGA forum?
                      Um..

BOOOOO

DEATH TO SGA, LONG LIVE SGU!!!

is it ok to say that on an SGA forum?

In all seriousness I think if they can't start SGU back up in some form, Revolutions/Extinctions chance of getting made will be very slim...

For the record I LOVE SGA and SG-1.... but just couldn't resist.
                      sigpic

Comment

Btw, regarding S05 (I just picked up my copy a few days ago), there's a sticker on mine saying that the last two episodes (Vegas and Enemy at the Gate) are both extended - is this true? o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Julian View Post
                          Btw, regarding S05 (I just picked up my copy a few days ago), there's a sticker on mine saying that the last two episodes (Vegas and Enemy at the Gate) are both extended - is this true? o.o
                          If it's the same then the German one I can tell you about Vegas that there is one scene more in the episode. About EatG I cannot tell you, I try my best to ignore it. Maybe it's longer, don't know.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                          X