This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rodney09 View Post
    sg-1, window of oportunity, when daniel say to jack he could have done anything, and he just looks at carter and smiles,

SGA, i think its the mortal coil, where all the asurian ships are popping up on the computer, and McKay is talking as the credits role and all you hear is oh crap
    I loved that, but sunday beat it out for atlantis IMO.

Other episodes are great because of their endings. I think The Powers That Be was a pretty good episode with a great ending. It gave you a great sense of the Prior's power and the lengths they would go to to convert subjects. Really set them up as a formidable villain.
    That it did. But i also loved the ending for Forever in a day and heroes for SG1

Comment

*first post*
      SG-1, Abyss, the conversation between Jack and Daniel was kinda cool.

SGA, I've only seen Rising so.

Comment

The Shroud when the Ori ships kept coming
        Camelot when Sam is left stranded in space
        Lost City when Jack is left in stasis in Antarctica

Comment

The Gamekeeper. "You're ruining the garden!" ..haha

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            But i also loved the ending for Forever in a day and heroes for SG1
            Oh yeah, Heroes had a great ending. For some reason, I thought you were talking about Upgrades. (You know, because they're like superheroes in that one... I guess?)

I love how they set up the twist in Heroes. At the beginning you see this no-name soldier walking around going, "Boy I can't wait to finish this mission and go home to my wife and newborn baby. Sure hope I don't get killed!" So of course you assume that he's the one who dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Archetype View Post
              Oh yeah, Heroes had a great ending. For some reason, I thought you were talking about Upgrades. (You know, because they're like superheroes in that one... I guess?)

I love how they set up the twist in Heroes. At the beginning you see this no-name soldier walking around going, "Boy I can't wait to finish this mission and go home to my wife and newborn baby. Sure hope I don't get killed!" So of course you assume that he's the one who dies.
              I love Heroes so much. Honestly i am going through my Stargate S1-S10 and i couldn't bring myself to watch Heroes.
              I don't know why i just, i don't like seeing it all go down.
              Love the episode though.

Comment

Either the end of the fifth race, lost city 2, or maybe the season 1 finale (within the serpants grasp I think)
                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Working...
                X