This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Describe The Main Villian You Want To See In SGU

Me it would have to be nothing like the gould well not there shape or form id like to see them look sort off in the same shape and form as the asguard but taller and they were not so much that advanced as the gould were but they did have space flight

Mabey a blackish blue skin coulor and really long nails/finger nails witch is what they use for attacking like sliceing and ripping there target to pieces and eating it lol

well thats just me but that would be cool oh and there main abillity was they could transform into anything living that they touched by processing the targets dna and manipulating there own to match the desired targets dna makes for some good invaltraion episodes

Well what new Villian would you like to see in SGU
    Made by the wonderful Lahela

Id like to see something on par with the Xenomorph from the Alien movies, I know that was kinda done in Atlantis in one episode..

I know thats not really a main villain but still something Id love to see more of..
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

haha yea Alien rocks but yea that would be cool but i like my Villians long finger nails and transformen abilities lol

But yea your idea is good be good and funny to see a couple of those things lose on the Destiny lmao

Comment

Robert Carlyle
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
          Robert Carlyle
          Hahaha yea your right he even said in his interview about his character that Dr Rush is not to be trusted so yea he could possibly be a Villian in waiting

Comment

I think the main villain shouldn't be like any alien we have seen before, I think a space based life form should be in SGU as the villain. It shouldn't have a physical form but an energy or gas form, it would be interesting if it wasn't intelligent either. It has just been attracted to the Destiny because of its size and energy output, but it being around the Destiny causes the ship serious problems.
            Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by malfunction View Post
              I think the main villain shouldn't be like any alien we have seen before, I think a space based life form should be in SGU as the villain. It shouldn't have a physical form but an energy or gas form, it would be interesting if it wasn't intelligent either. It has just been attracted to the Destiny because of its size and energy output, but it being around the Destiny causes the ship serious problems.
              They did in Voyager. Good maybe for one episode, but not 7 seasons.

Comment

Nice idea i feel im seeing this before though oh wait i got it the black smoke in SGA i remember that episode yea it feed on energy

Also there was something simalar to the smoke from SGA to this Entity type thing that was in the hit show Lost i watch that yea now what your getting at would be good i like that idea like it would come close and it would suck energy out the ship causing life support and other systems to fail now thats something to look for XD good brain storming there lol

Comment

I think a villain like the Wraith who can travel space freely wouldn't work that well, the Destiny will be easy to find for an advanced race. Also judging by what we know from the episode descriptions, there is no real mention of anything that doesn't resolve around being on the ship. A main villain that will need defeating will work, especially as there are only a limited amount of people on the Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                    They did in Voyager. Good maybe for one episode, but not 7 seasons.
                    I'm inclined to agree with this. While it might be interesting, I can't think of a satisfying villian that isn't an intelligent being. It takes away from a lot of possible story ideas, imo.
                    Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                      I'm inclined to agree with this. While it might be interesting, I can't think of a satisfying villian that isn't an intelligent being. It takes away from a lot of possible story ideas, imo.
                      I agree to but i want atleast a main villian like ba,ll in SG-1 now that was superb i loved that even in the movie it was great

I dont know about my previous idea of a race that has Space Flight capabilities as i doubt the destiny will have any good defence or offence weapons of any sort so it would be easy pickings for any alien race so yea back to square one lol

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
                        I dont know about my previous idea of a race that has Space Flight capabilities as i doubt the destiny will have any good defence or offence weapons of any sort so it would be easy pickings for any alien race so yea back to square one lol
                        Not necessarily. In fact, you'd think the Ancients probably planned on possibly running into hostility, especially considering they were going into very unknown areas of the Universe for them. They probably equipped the Destiny (at the very least) with excellent defense systems, and/or something that maybe makes the Destiny automatically jump into hyper drive if it gets attacked.

Then again, we have no idea how in-tact such systems would be. All very exciting things to look forward to learning though
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                          Not necessarily. In fact, you'd think the Ancients probably planned on possibly running into hostility, especially considering they were going into very unknown areas of the Universe for them. They probably equipped the Destiny (at the very least) with excellent defense systems, and/or something that maybe makes the Destiny automatically jump into hyper drive if it gets attacked.

Then again, we have no idea how in-tact such systems would be. All very exciting things to look forward to learning though
                          Hmm your right they might have put on some defence systems but the one piont is they built the ship a very long long long time ago and the defence systems cant possibly be up-to-date plus its been travling through the universe so some systems might have got damaged and so on

But who knows i just cant wait to finally see it should be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If what a lot of people think will happen does happen the space based life form could be a villain, I am referring to the galaxy a series theory. The first series seems mostly about getting to grips with the ship and basic survival, there could be a new villain every series.

As they don't control the Destiny it will be difficult to fight anyone, there could be a race that isn't an enemy but isn't necessarily a friend either. Meaning they would have to make deals and compromises to survive.

The impression I get is that SGU is not going to be like any thing in Stargate before.

Comment

If what a lot of people think will happen does happen the space based life form could be a villain, I am referring to the galaxy a series theory. The first series seems mostly about getting to grips with the ship and basic survival, there could be a new villain every series.

As they don't control the Destiny it will be difficult to fight anyone, there could be a race that isn't an enemy but isn't necessarily a friend either. Meaning they would have to make deals and compromises to survive.

The impression I get is that SGU is not going to be like any thing in Stargate before.
                              True because i highly doubt they got food supplies and other precious items through the stargate so yea you might be on to something here its a very good possibilty and i agree with you 100% XD

Comment

Working...
                              X