Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken Ties, Classical Music At The End, Whats Is It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Ties, Classical Music At The End, Whats Is It?

Remember the lovely little piece of classical music that Woolsey was playing in his office at the end of the episode? What is it called and how can I get it?

I know that the piece itself was performed/written by Joel Goldsmith but am having no luck in finding even a name for the music. Any help, Anyone?
    They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Originally posted by Gate Traveller View Post
    Remember the lovely little piece of classical music that Woolsey was playing in his office at the end of the episode? What is it called and how can I get it?

I know that the piece itself was performed/written by Joel Goldsmith but am having no luck in finding even a name for the music. Any help, Anyone?
    Interesting. If it's by Joel Goldsmith then I have no idea what it'd be called. The style sounds kinda different from what Joel usually does though, are you sure it's him (just curious)?

In any case, I agree with you...it's very cool. I wish I could help ya
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

If it is Joel's work you can't get it. He rarely releases his work to public
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah it was a score he made just for that episode.

Comment

Joel Goldsmith is currently preparing a Stargate Atlantis compilation CD, and he's welcoming people's input re. what they'd like to hear on that CD.

You can post a request for that classical piece from Broken Ties on this thread at Joel G.'s forum:

http://freeclydejoelgoldsmithforum.yuku.com/topic/874
          Please: no beverage consumption while reading my posts. I won't clean your monitor. Nu-uh.

Comment

@ Gate Traveller: I took the liberty to request that nice little piece of music over at Joel G.'s forum on your behalf, cuz I like it a lot myself...
            Please: no beverage consumption while reading my posts. I won't clean your monitor. Nu-uh.

Comment

I realise this is kinda old, but was this song ever released from Joel Goldsmith? I've been looking for it since it aired.

Comment

It has not and probably never will
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                X