Enemies for the SGA Movie. Spoilers for SGA S5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enemies for the SGA Movie. Spoilers for SGA S5

Any ideas on what evil guys you would like to see in the new Atlantis movie(if it ever comes out)? I would like to see the evil Asgard along with Todd and the Wraith in the new movie. If done correctly I think it would be great. What evil people or races would you guys like to see in the SGA movie?
    Last edited by The Dark Destroyer; 11 July 2009, 11:32 AM.
    "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Yeah, I'd go with the evil asgard, having introduced them, it would be a waste not to use them.

Todd is a brilliant character, but I think he was a little overused, and he has moved into something of an ambigious moral places as to whether he is an enemy or an ally
    I don't mean to sound like a nerdy fan who talks about science-fiction like it is real, but the problem with 'clever' storylines is that they make the audience start to think, and if you put in bad science, they are more likely to notice it. It breaks the suspension of disbelief

Comment

I think the villain should be coalition of planets that we saw in 'Inquisition.' TPTB were obviously planning on them playing an important role in future series, they could be mobilising an army to fight the Wraith. With assistance from the Genii, they were trying to control the coalition.
      Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Destroyer View Post
        Any ideas on what evil guys you would like to see in the new Atlantis movie(if it ever comes out)? I would like to see the evil Asgard along with Todd and the Wraith in the new movie. If done correctly I think it would be great. What evil people or races would you guys like to see in the SGA movie?
        If I had a choice, I'd want to see the evil Asgard. However, at this point, I just want to hear that they're actually making the movie, not just talking about it.
        Last edited by TeacherGal; 11 July 2009, 03:36 PM.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeacherGal View Post
          If I a choice, I'd want to see the evil Asgard. However, at this point, I just want to hear that they're actually making the movie, not just talking about it.
          I know what you mean.
          "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Comment

Evil Asgard. Makes sense to me since the title is extinction, and the Asgard are trying to stave off extinction.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
              Evil Asgard. Makes sense to me since the title is extinction, and the Asgard are trying to stave off extinction.
              Agreed. plus it would be nice to see them again since they were introduced. Maybe it refers to the extinction of the Wraith, in a way. The expedition perfects their gene therapy and finds a way to spread it amongst the whole Wraith population, thus ending the need for Wraith to feed on humans. They certainly wouldn't be the Wraith we know and love any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                This the most logical idea behind the title, but it could be their plan to starve the Wraith by making Humans extinct. We know they don't care about killing Humans in order to survive themselves, I think they aren't any where near dying out like the Ida Asgard were. They said they had made progress with their cloning problem, but we don't know for sure.
                Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by Wib View Post
                  Agreed. plus it would be nice to see them again since they were introduced. Maybe it refers to the extinction of the Wraith, in a way. The expedition perfects their gene therapy and finds a way to spread it amongst the whole Wraith population, thus ending the need for Wraith to feed on humans. They certainly wouldn't be the Wraith we know and love any more.
                  I really hope they don't kill off the Wraith in the movie. If they are going to kill off an enemy as the title suggests I would prefer it to be the Evil Asgard, but I really don't want them killed off either. At least not this early.

Comment

Dark Asgard or the borg-orcs from DV. Or maybe both?

Comment

No evil Asgard. The Asgard belong to SG-1 (evil or otherwise). Let's have a villain that's unique to SGA. I'd settle for the aliens from DV. What I'd really like would be the Wraith stronger and fiercer than they've been lately now that Todd's practically human and the others are all bumbling stooges. We need to go back to having the Wraith queens in charge with henchmen like Steve or the one that went after Ronon in Sateda.

Comment

The Wraith from season 1. They were a lot stronger and smarter, which made them a great enemy. I wouldn't mind the evil Asgard, but I would prefer to have them on our side. It would be interesting to see what weapons and ships they have developed in isolation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                          No evil Asgard. The Asgard belong to SG-1 (evil or otherwise). Let's have a villain that's unique to SGA. I'd settle for the aliens from DV. What I'd really like would be the Wraith stronger and fiercer than they've been lately now that Todd's practically human and the others are all bumbling stooges. We need to go back to having the Wraith queens in charge with henchmen like Steve or the one that went after Ronon in Sateda.
                          I forgot all about the aliens from Daedalus Variations. Yeah, I would like to see more of them also. They were really cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                            Like... Wraith with ZPM powered hives that are unstoppable except from the inside?

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                              Like... Wraith with ZPM powered hives that are unstoppable except from the inside?
                              Yeah. Funny how that works. The enemies vary between being bumbling stooges one week and then unstoppable super villains with all the powers of the universe the next.

I was content with the way the Wraith were presented in S1. They beat those stupid Asgard puppets any day. They're not too bad sitting behind a console, but walking around they're just so obvioulsy puppets it's laughable.

Comment

Working...
                              X