Vegas extended episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas extended episode

What exactly was different from the original? It's been so long since I've seen it I couldn't tell.

Perfecto!

is it vegas thats extended or EATG?im confused im not that far yet on my s5 dvds

Comment

Both were extended but i could not tell a difference in either episode.
      sigpic
      Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek View Post
        Both were extended but i could not tell a difference in either episode.
        I couldn't either...

But I sortta thought Vegas was an off episode anyway.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
          What exactly was different from the original? It's been so long since I've seen it I couldn't tell.
          There were 8 (7 extended scenes and 1 deleted scene). I wrote a detailed description of the Vegas extended scenes here.
          Last edited by Skylore; 07 July 2009, 06:58 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylore View Post
            There were 8 (7 extended scenes and 1 deleted scene). I wrote a detailed description of the Vegas extended scenes here.
            Oh cool, thanks.

Perfecto!

Comment

I believe it actually works out to something like an extra 4 - 4.5 minutes of deleted scenes that are re inserted, but remember that deleted scenes are left out for a reason
              They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Traveller View Post
                I believe it actually works out to something like an extra 4 - 4.5 minutes of deleted scenes that are re inserted, but remember that deleted scenes are left out for a reason
                And that reason is??
                sigpic

Comment

Time constraints usually. They have to have a 42 minutes episode so it fits in the timeslot with the right number of ads.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
                    Time constraints usually. They have to have a 42 minutes episode so it fits in the timeslot with the right number of ads.
                    Ahhh...I figured it was something juicy
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm probably a minority here but Season 5 was among the best to me and Vegas was such a rockin' cool episode! Loved it!

Comment

Can't say the extendedness stuff out to me. Was only 4 minutes or so. But that said Vegas was an amazing episode. Very stylistic.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Anyone else find that they look at Goths a bit differently now?

I liked the style of this and the tie in to Enemy at the Gate, but wish they included more deleted scenes in the extended version.
                          WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                          "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                          "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                          - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                            Anyone else find that they look at Goths a bit differently now?

I liked the style of this and the tie in to Enemy at the Gate, but wish they included more deleted scenes in the extended version.
                            I don't think I look at my self any different... *looks in mirror* nope same pale chick I normally see.

I agree there should have been more stuff add to claim the title of extended version.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              I couldn't either...

But I sortta thought Vegas was an off episode anyway.
                              I think it was an off episode too, it was just a slow episode bran storm so they thought of doing another alternate universe thing. personally, they should have done th episode with more wraith
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X