Sheridan's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheridan's Office

I have an amusing question. In Sheridan's office there is a view of the hollow interior of the station. My question is what angle is that image supposed to be from....I can't figure it out

P.S. And speaking of which....Is there more than one area that looks like the Sheridan's office? In 'No Surrender, No Retreat,' Sheridan walks past what looks like his desk, but then goes through a set of doors that are not normally in his office.

I don't know what you mean by "what angle is it from," but there are at least two offices as Sheriden has an office and so does Captain Lochley.

Comment

I think the issue might be that he has a number of working areas that look alike but aren't the same room. If he's sitting at his regular desk, with his viewscreens behind him and the door to the corridor on this right, then this big window is directly across from him, in front. He's sitting there, e.g. when he has Lyta sending the psicorps password to everyone as the come in and out. But when he and Delenn are having their 'argument' about her not telling him Anna was alive, that's a different 'office' room I think. And there are probably others!

Yay first post

Comment

Working...
      X