Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe: Countdown To The Premiere!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe: Countdown To The Premiere!

Hello folks, welcome to what is really a tradition of Gateworld: the Countdown thread. No, I don't mean those that count to random numbers like 15,000, or those that count chevrons. No, I'm talking about the countdown to the premier of the next season of Stargate. In this case though, it's specialer, since we're counting down to the premier of Stargate Universe: "Air".

According to various sources, including Carl Binder, writer of SGU, the premier is on October 2nd, 2009. So let's get started!

There are:

90 DAYS

until the premier of Stargate Universe.
    Last edited by PG15; 07 July 2009, 01:04 PM.

90 days? *sigh*...I hadn't even been thinking of it in days.
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
      90 days? *sigh*...I hadn't even been thinking of it in days.
      Same here, I'm definitely going to go crazy during the wait...
      Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
      Check out my Flickr

Comment

Yeahh . I’m happy it’s the 2nd of October not near the end. I start watching Stargate from Stargate Atlantis Session Two, started off with The Siege Parts 1,2 & 3. Then started on SG-1. I’ve never started seen any show from the start. Not Star trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly or Andromeda.

Really looking forward to this. It’ll be a First.

Let the Countdown Begin.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Yay! That's great, i'll be waiting for it I've watched every Stargate epizode, and every movie including the original Stargate from 1994, and now i'm watching it all over again

Comment

I also have never seen any show from the start, I didn't see SG1 till the end of season 9, and not SGA till the beginning of season 3. This will be exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFox2020 View Post
              I also have never seen any show from the start, I didn't see SG1 till the end of season 9, and not SGA till the beginning of season 3. This will be exciting.
              Haha, wow. This is exactly the same time I came into Stargate, Now I've seen everything (except SG1 season 8 and various SGA episodes), but same start as you, lol.
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

I started a little earlier with SGA, at the beginning of Season 2. Really, I came in the same time I joined Gateworld.

So yeah, all us Never-Seen-The-Premier-At-The-Time-Of-The-Premier people need to stick together.

Comment

I came around mid season SG1 S8/SGA S1
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    So yeah, all us Never-Seen-The-Premier-At-The-Time-Of-The-Premier people need to stick together.
                    Indeed. To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen the premier of a show that I ended up watching to such an extent. Thinking back, all of the shows I currently watch (things like Chuck, Lost, Stargate, Heroes, and Dollhouse...I think that's it) are things I came into after the premiere, haha.

I think SGU will be the first show I've ever followed before the premiere, so this is pretty exciting I guess .
                    Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                      I think SGU will be the first show I've ever followed before the premiere, so this is pretty exciting I guess .
                      Same here. This will be the first show I regurarly followed before it even aired. Really looking forward to seeing if it was worth the wait. I hope it was.

I watch Atlantis from the beginning, but I never really read up about it or followed at all until it premiered.

Comment

90 days isn't as bad as I previously thought...I thought it was going to be a lot more.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                        and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Hello folks, welcome to what is really a tradition of Gateworld: the Countdown thread. No, I don't mean those that count to random numbers like 15,000, or those that count chevrons. No, I'm talking about the countdown to the premier of the next season of Stargate. In this case though, it's specialer, since we're counting down to the premier of Stargate Universe: "Air".

According to various sources, including Carl Binder, writer of SGU, the premier is on October 2nd, 2009. So let's get started!

There are:

90 DAYS

until the premier of Stargate Universe.
                          It just had to be October 2nd, didn't it? My wedding day. Thank God for my DVR.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Congrats, though! Hopefully the lucky lady will want to watch that DVR'd episode with you!
                            Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                            Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Can't you postpone the wedding? Where are your priorities anyway?

Maybe you could set up a TV in the reception hall, watch the show instead of making a fool of yourself on the dance floor.

Comment

Working...
                              X