Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farscape Complete Series Megaset: November 2009!!! (R1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY COPY CAME TODAY...everything is awesome yeahhaaa... but still have to buy pkw, but i guess im quite busy now with these four seasons, the box looks awesome and for 54 € plus 9 € tax, its not much. im excited
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      MY COPY CAME TODAY...everything is awesome yeahhaaa... but still have to buy pkw, but i guess im quite busy now with these four seasons, the box looks awesome and for 54 € plus 9 € tax, its not much. im excited
      Nice. Enjoy!
      sigpic

Comment

thank you, i surely will
        sigpic

Comment

Just got this from Amazon today(got it for 49.99 )! I almost don't want to open it it looks so pretty. So excited to finally watch through Farscape for the first time!

Comment

I got my complete set for $49.99 for Christmas. I'm disappointed in the box, though. I've already ripped a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbreaker View Post
              I got my complete set for $49.99 for Christmas. I'm disappointed in the box, though. I've already ripped a part of it.
              Yeah. The box is kinda thin (it's pretty, but, the material is kinda thin). Mine has 'wrinkles' or creases. I'm kinda take the effort to be careful when I open it. The UK version of the package is supposed to be different (a cardboard sleeve-box-thingy? also has PKWars, apparently. not sure about the whole region and format things, tho')
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X