This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2x stargates????

I'm currently watching season 5 episode 14. why are there 2 stargates on earth. I though there where only 2 in the first place and one was destroyed earlyer...????

Originally posted by juicep View Post
    I'm currently watching season 5 episode 14. why are there 2 stargates on earth. I though there where only 2 in the first place and one was destroyed earlyer...????
    You missed "Watergate" (Season 4, Episode 7): the SGC's original 'Gate wasn't destroyed when Thor's ship crashed, and was recovered by the Russians. The Russians had also managed to track down the original DHD from Giza.
    "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
    - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
    - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
    - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

They also hinted toward that when they said the stargate was never recovered and they didn't know for sure it was destroyed.

The Russians had the DHD, stolen from Germans during WW2.

Comment

oh right, that was it! thanks for the reminder

Comment

Working...
        X