This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hologram lady .before i sleep/rising spoilers

Does anyone know who plays the hologram lady In both Before I sleep and premire. She is cute and I like her voice. (she is not really a hologram in before I sleep)

If you check on the gateworld atlantis site under the cast of rising part 1, youll find she's the last one on the list (her name is Ona Grauer). when it says 'ancient', i assume it means the hologram lady. hope this helps.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
      If you check on the gateworld atlantis site under the cast of rising part 1, youll find she's the last one on the list (her name is Ona Grauer). when it says 'ancient', i assume it means the hologram lady. hope this helps.
      Actually, that is not her. Ona Grauer is Ayiana, the Ancient left behind on Earth, also saw in "Frozen." I don't know who the hologram lady is.
      Rocky

Comment

oh, i forgot about that ancient. ok, sorry. thanks rocket.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

In the IMDB, they have the guests stars of each of the shows that have aired. And, the hologram lady is played by Melia McClue.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            In the IMDB, they have the guests stars of each of the shows that have aired. And, the hologram lady is played by Melia McClue.
            Yep. I've stated that, in the Before I Sleep images thread somewhere. She is still credited as Ancient Hologram. Do we learn her name in Before I Sleep?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              Yep. I've stated that, in the Before I Sleep images thread somewhere. She is still credited as Ancient Hologram. Do we learn her name in Before I Sleep?
              That I do not know. I live in the US and have to wait until Jan. for the new shows. Sorry.

Comment

I think so, her credits is given in Before I sleep, but not in Rising.

I wonder if her ancient character ascended (so we could see more of her =P)

Comment

They never actually say her name in Before I Sleep, they only named Janus.

She could be named in the credits though, I haven't seen those.

Comment

Melia McClure is her name.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      Melia McClure is her name.
                      We know that but what is her character's name. Do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        We know that but what is her character's name. Do you know?
                        No you don't. I see one that has posted her name, and he said McClue.

I say her Atlantean name was Melia, not Moros as in "Thankfully I had an ally...(You need to speak to Moros)"

Comment

I still maintain that her character's name is Moros.

Comment

Actually, Moros is the old ancient guy that chewed out Janus.

When Janus said "You have to talk to Moros" he was speaking to the holochick, meaning he wanted her to try and persuade Moros into letting him use his timetravel research to help Dr. Weir.
                            Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

cool.. Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X