• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
    New SGA e-book novella coming February 7th

http://stargatenovels.com/ndetail.ph...fRgSxw.twitter
    Thanks for the news, lightsyder.

I didn't see any mention of "Legacy" in the title or the blurb, so can we assume this is an "in-series" story?

Comment

I’d say so since weir is in the cover

Comment

There’s a preview of chapter one up now at the above link. It says it is indeed set after the legacy series

Comment

They mentioned it was a Legacy story on Twitter too.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

There’s a preview of chapter one up now at the above link. It says it is indeed set after the legacy series
            Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            They mentioned it was a Legacy story on Twitter too.
            Okay, thanks for the info, both of you.

Comment

Does anyone know if The Wild Blue and The Lost Queen novellas will be available in print at some point in the future?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

They’ve hinted that they may consider doing a collection of the novellas but no confirmation yet.

Comment

They’ve hinted that they may consider doing a collection of the novellas but no confirmation yet.
                  Thanks for the reply. I think I heard or read something about that and it would be a good idea for those who don't have any of the novellas. They could even, at some point, only release them that way with 3 per volume. Since Wild Blue and Lost Queen aren't in print yet, they could be paired with whatever novella comes out after From the Depths. That is if they do that and have three per volume.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I’m hoping they put those three together as a legacy set. The two sg-1 novellas already made it out in print

Comment

If and when they do the volume thing, I hope they don't have a volume where one of the novellas is only available that way and the other two are available individually and volume because I'd hate to have to get two of them again just to get the third one but if I had to I would.

On your novel time excel file, do you happen to have a section for just the SGA Legacy, post SGA Legacy if there is any and the SG-1 post Continuum/SGU novels and novellas because I was thinking of reading those in timeline order as I plan to do that for Star Trek with the post Nemesis, post DS9, post Voyager and Titan novels.

Comment

Most all of it should be there except the SG-1 novella Behind Enemy Lines which is post legacy and the short stories from the Homeworlds collection. At least one of the SGA ones is post legacy.

Comment

I would think they'd do it eventually. We've had 2 of the novella's published in print and I think some of them have been included in the anthologies?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]42551[/ATTACH]

https://twitter.com/SParkerSinard/st...76777541509121

Dying for some information on some new novels.

Writing as fast as I can!
                            sigpic

Comment

Work faster!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I haven't been watching Stargate, or keeping up to date on the novels, for a long time. It was a wonderful surprise to see that there are so many new novels for me to catch up on.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X