This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ibn Rushd View Post
    Maybe in the previous 76 pages this was answered, but does Ba'al appear in any of the novels?
    Yes. He does appear in one or both of these: The Matter of Honor or The Cost of Honor by Sally Malcom. It's a 2 part story about how SG1 tries to save the team that got stranded on a planet being sucked into a black hole. I don't remember if he appears in any other of the books (it's been a long while since I read them).

Comment

Thank you so much. I have added them to my list for further reading. I always wondered what happened with that black hole.

Comment

I think he has some sort of involvement in Trial by Fire too. But I'm not 100%.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I got around to starting Infiltration this week! I'm about 100 pages in and am really enjoying this one!
          sigpic

Comment

I finished Infiltration last weekend and really enjoyed it. It was another interesting and fun SG1 story. Some really interesting concepts regarding the hosts.
            sigpic

Comment

Any news on new books? Haven't seen anything from Fandemonium in quite awhile...

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                Any news on new books? Haven't seen anything from Fandemonium in quite awhile...
                bump

Comment

Perhaps give @StargateNovels on twitter a try -- they are Fandemonium people.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Not that we've seen, unfortunately. But I'm sure there's still one or two mentioned in the past that are still outstanding.
                    sigpic

Comment

I asked on Twitter and they said they had some in the works. No details though

Comment

Does anyone know if the SG-1 novel Female of the Species is available in paperback or is it one few that has yet to be released in paperback because I didn't see the paperback version on Amazon?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

It was available on Amazon as a paperback as I ordered it from them last December. Odd that it isn't now...

Maybe try Fandemoniums website?

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                            Does anyone know if the SG-1 novel Female of the Species is available in paperback or is it one few that has yet to be released in paperback because I didn't see the paperback version on Amazon?
                            It is available on Amazon right now (at least in the U.S.). I just looked and it is there. When did you look for it?

Comment

I only see a Kindle version as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                                It was available on Amazon as a paperback as I ordered it from them last December. Odd that it isn't now...

Maybe try Fandemoniums website?
                                They no longer sell the novels on their website, but they do have contact forum, so I may use that and ask them when the holidays are over. That way I can ask them about From the Depths, Wild Blue and The Lost Queen too.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                It is available on Amazon right now (at least in the U.S.). I just looked and it is there. When did you look for it?
                                I noticed the paperback was not there when looked last week.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X