This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artie View Post
    There is an SG-1 book called Heart's Desire due in the fall. It's set season 3. When Daniel gets his heart's desire, things go off the rails. There's also SG-1 Sunrise which is supposed to be out later this spring.
    Thank you! I didn't know about Heart's Desire. According to Fandemonium's web, Sunrise should be out this March?

Comment

Originally posted by katikatnik View Post
      Thank you! I didn't know about Heart's Desire. According to Fandemonium's web, Sunrise should be out this March?
      I think Sunrise is being printed with The Lost, at least that's my impression.

In SG-1 novels for next year, there is Moebius Squared in the spring, which is a return to the AU team of Moebius and the main team both, and Ouroboros in the summer.
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Both Lost and Sunrise are on the Fandy site to buy.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Can anyone tell me where to by Stargate SG-1iren Song and Stargate Atlantis: The Chosen for cheaper than 50 bucks. Everywhere I look they are so expensive.

Comment

I've just started reading Stargate SG-1 : Hydra.

As to finding the books cheaper. I've honestly got no idea.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by firepony View Post
              Can anyone tell me where to by Stargate SG-1iren Song and Stargate Atlantis: The Chosen for cheaper than 50 bucks. Everywhere I look they are so expensive.
              Some of the older ones are out of print and currently go for a bit of cash.
              sigpic

Comment

Since there are now eBooks of some of the Stargate novels, maybe some of those out-of-print titles will be available as eBooks sometime in the future, too.

Comment

Are there any novels which feature Ba'al in them?

Comment

I think #1 Trial by Fire had him in briefly.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Rushd View Post
                      Are there any novels which feature Ba'al in them?
                      A Matter of Honor deals with Ba'al's torture of Jack in "Abyss" and involves a lot of the team in that same environment, but Ba'al doesn't make an appearance.
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I checked the Stargate wiki for info about that first book, and he appears near the end, briefly. I'll check out that other book too.

Comment

Is there anywhere online where I can find complete lists of Stargate books? I have been looking but not found any such lists so far.

Comment

www.stargatenovels.com
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it.

Comment

I just started reading Sunrise and skipped to the authors notes to notice, to my surprise, that J. Frances Crane is actually Sally Malcolm and Laura Harper. I'm surprised as to why they've gone with this pen-name as if I'd have seen Sally's name on it earlier I'd have been very excited to see her return.
                                Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 20 March 2011, 01:04 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X