Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Any idea when the paperback will be listed?

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
      I'm not positive, but I think they generally get released about a month after the digital edition comes out.

Comment

Paperbacks should be available in July...stay tuned!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update! Anything else in the horizon we can look forward too?

Comment

Excellent! I was going through some withdrawal! Will have to wait longer for the print version as per but super stoked for another book!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

From Keith R. A. DeCandido's blog (decandido.wordpress.com):

Now available for preorder: Stargate SG-1/Atlantis: Homeworlds, a new anthology edited by Sally Malcolm from the fine folks at Fandemonium. You can preorder the Kindle edition from Amazon, and I’m sure other eBook retailers will have it soon. The eBook goes on sale 23 June, and the print edition is like to follow in July.

Here’s the full table of contents:

SGA: “The Mysteries of Emege” by Jo Graham

SG1: “In Passing” by Susannah Parker Sinard

SGA: “Worshipper” by Melissa Scott

SG1: “Blinded by the Light” by Barbara Ellisor

SGA: “Second Time Sateda” by Ron Francis

SG1: “Sun-Breaker” by Keith R.A. DeCandido

SGA: “The Player on the Other Side” by Amy Griswold

SG1: “Sweet Herbs and Freedom” by Suzanne Wood

SGA: “Going Home” by Aaron Rosenberg

SG1: “They Shoot Heroes, Don’t They?” by Geonn Cannon

The stories take place all over the timeline, both during the respective series and after. (“The Mysteries of Emege” and “Worshipper” take place after Atlantis‘s fifth season, and also after the post-finale Legacy book series, and my own “Sun-Breaker” is a post-season-10 SG-1 story that features Colonel Carter in charge of the U.S.S. George Hammond.) Also, the stories “Blinded by the Light” and “Second Time Sateda” were the two winners in a Stargate short fiction contest judged by Sally, Sabine Bauer, and Laura Harper at the GateCon convention in Vancouver last fall.

So go! Preorder it! You’ll be glad you did!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that info. Can't wait to get this

Comment

I can also confirm (I think... it's mentioned in my bio for the upcoming anthology) that I'm working on a new SG-1 novel called FEMALE OF THE SPECIES. It's set in late S10, and it has lots of Vala. Action, humor, the team bouncing around various worlds and seeing the underbelly of the post-Goa'uld universe. Should be a lot of fun!

Comment

A newsletter from Fandamonium should be coming out soon, but there are definitely more publications in the works due out this year for both SG-1 and Atlantis!
                    sigpic

Comment

To piggy-back a bit on Keith's blog post about "Homeworlds"...my contribution, "In Passing", is set between Seasons 8 & 9 and involves Sam, accompanied by SG-1, returning Selmak's ashes to the Tok'ra.

Last edited by AstraPerAspera; 19 June 2017, 07:57 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

We were getting worried with the lack of updates and releases!

Has MGM been slowing things down? That has supposedly been the issue American Mythology has been having with their comics getting released on time.

Comment

Also...we are trying to revive the "Ask the Authors" thread, so if anyone is interested, pop on over and say "Hi!"
                          sigpic

Comment

We were getting worried with the lack of updates and releases!

Has MGM been slowing things down? That has supposedly been the issue American Mythology has been having with their comics getting released on time.
                            My experience is that the turn-around on their end can be a bit prolonged...but I believe that's more a factor of limited resources than anything else.
                            sigpic

Comment

Probably not a rush on the MGM side sadly.

And it would be great to see the Ask the Authirs thread pick back up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
                                From Keith R. A. DeCandido's blog (decandido.wordpress.com):

My story was inspired by GalaxyQuest and the Jaynestown episode of Firefly. SG-1 has gained a reputation in the galaxy, so what happens when they find a planet full of... fans?! It has humor, and action, and it was so much fun to revisit the old school charm of the original team.

Comment

Working...
                                X