Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do all the SG-1 books have O'Neill in them? Are there any with Mitchell??

I bought one of the Atlantis books--it was pretty good. Can't remember the title.
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

One has Mitchell in. Roswell.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        One has Mitchell in. Roswell.
        that is an excellent book, mitchell AND vala! very good !

Comment

After doing some looking around (with the helpful suggestions of everyone, thank you so much), I have decided what I want for Christmas: Stargate books.

More of Daniel, yay.
          "The last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass."

Comment

Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
            Anybody know what the latest release dates are for the books that were supposed to be released last month, this month and (I think) next month?

Nothing new is listed on the stargatenovels website and I'm pretty sure there were supposed to be new releases for SGA books.
            I wrote directly to Fandemonium and Mark responded with this schedule:

SG1-14 Valhalla by Tim Waggoner October 2009
            SGA-12 Brimstone by David Niall Wilson & Patricia Lee Macomber November 2009
            SGA-13 Dead End by Chris Wraight December 2009

I'm sad that they keep pushing the books back, it happened several times just this year I had all the SGA ones pre-ordered and I had to cancel that order because of all this shuffling, it became a big mess of "not found"s Oh well, at least the comic books will be out with vol. zero next month!

Comment

Originally posted by katikatnik View Post
              I wrote directly to Fandemonium and Mark responded with this schedule:

SG1-14 Valhalla by Tim Waggoner October 2009
              SGA-12 Brimstone by David Niall Wilson & Patricia Lee Macomber November 2009
              SGA-13 Dead End by Chris Wraight December 2009

I'm sad that they keep pushing the books back, it happened several times just this year I had all the SGA ones pre-ordered and I had to cancel that order because of all this shuffling, it became a big mess of "not found"s Oh well, at least the comic books will be out with vol. zero next month!
              I get frustrated with the constant pushing back of release dates but I understand that some things can't be helped. I will always line up to buy the new books for myself. I thought about buying two books each time they are released, one for me, one for my sis who usually pesters me to let her read mine, but she's stopped asking when the next book is coming out and moved onto my collection of Star Trek books instead ( hoping the extended delays doesn't mean she's lost interest). I'm almost ready to go reread them as well to fill in time. lol. I'll never lose interest though.

Comment

I'm always willing to wait because they're worth it. Fandy's stuff is high class.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katikatnik View Post
                  Oh well, at least the comic books will be out with vol. zero next month!
                  There's going to be comics too?!

(I apologize for my lack of knowledge as I am limited by a dial-up internet connection)
                  "The last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass."

Comment

Originally posted by sparkle View Post
                    There's going to be comics too?!
                    Yup, Dynamite Entertainment will be publishing comic books for all three series, continuing with SG-1 season 11 and SGA season 6. I don't know about SGU, I didn't read that part because I'm not interested in it.

Comment

Oh yeah,Stargate Books are excellent and great reads audio and non audio.

I have 2 SG-1 books Siren Song and City of the Gods. I've only read Siren Song it was very good and read a little bit of City of the Gods. Stopped reading that one as i got a SGA novel and they are awsome.

I have all but 1 or 2 of the newest SGA releases. The Stragate SGA novels are excellent reads and the authors have done an excellent job contiuing Stargate and allowing us fans to go on futher missions with the team and exploring more of the Pegasus Galaxy.

Same goes for the audio books. I have Perchance to dream read by Paul McGillion and it is very well read by himhe did awsome and the story is great!

Stargate Books Audio and non audio are defently worth it
                      GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

http://stargatenovels.com/

STARGATE SG-1: VALHALLA

Immortality is a curse, especially if your enemies are the ones who never die!

Tim Waggoner wades into the STARGATE SG-1 universe with a tale to make even the
                        bravest warrior wilt. Fortunately, the SG-1 team are made of mighty stern stuff
                        and they know from bitter experience that there is more than one way out of a
                        jam — it just requires a bit of lateral thinking!

Enter their old friend, Jonas. A scientist on Langara, he's experimenting with
                        some pretty heavy-duty technology. He might be able to help SG-1 except things
                        don't go according to plan (when do they ever?).

So, enjoy this latest excursion into the STARGATE SG-1 universe.

and

Fields of dreams

Upon the legendary fields of Valhalla, the spirits of Viking warriors do eternal
                        battle in service to their god, Odin. By night they feast and toast the fallen,
                        but at dawn the dead are restored to fight until the end of times.

When SG-1 find themselves trapped in this endless battle,prisoners of Odin, they
                        must discover the strange truth about Valhalla before it is too late - and then
                        confront the giant, Surtr, a terrible and immortal enemy bent on revenging
                        himself against his god.

In order to defeat Surtr, Carter suggests using a naquadrium power cell Jonas
                        Quinn has developed on his home world, but when she and Colonel O'Neill arrive
                        on Langara they realize their problems have only just begun…

REST AT LINK ABOVE, plus ordering info

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! Jonas is back! But...I don't get paid for another 2 weeks. Gonna have to borrow off the 'rents.
                          sigpic

Comment

A complete list of books can be found at

http://www.stargatenovels.com/books.shtml

Comment

And the first book of Stargate Universe based on the pilot for Air comes out in November 2009. Totally cool and SO CANNOT WAIT!!!!!
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

New schedule:

September 2009 - SG-1 14 - "Valhalla" by Tim Waggoner
                                November 2009 - SGA 11 - "Dead End" by Chris Wraight
                                December 2009 - SGA 12 - "Brimstone" by David Niall Wilson and Patricia Macomber
                                April 2010 - SGA 13 - "Hunt and Run" by Aaron Rosenberg
                                May 2010 - SG-1 15 - "The Power Behind the Throne" by Steven Savile

There's also the novelization of SGU's pilot coming out in November, written by James Swallow - and I'm glad that I have zero interest in that because Swallow's books are my least favorite in both series.

I wonder what happened with Kevin Hosey's SGA "The Internal Darkness" and the SG-1 "Iblis" trilogy by Steven Savile.

Comment

Working...
                                X